Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5218
View in linear mode

Subject: "First time at the track" Previous topic | Next topic
paulstalonesiJun-25-06 01:08 PM
Member since May 24th 2006
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5218, "First time at the track"

Well it was the annual king of the hill drag races this weekend, got atleast 20 runs in. It was only an 1/8 mile track but still some good fun. I'll post one of my better runs and let me know how what u guys think.

Reaction---.684
60'---2.410
E.T.---10.553
MPH---69.822

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

GTMORRISJun-26-06 05:30 PM
Member since Jun 27th 2005
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5222, "RE: First time at the track"
In response to Reply # 0

Sweet.
How about some info on the car.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

paulstalonesiJun-27-06 09:52 AM
Member since May 24th 2006
5 posts,
#5225, "RE: First time at the track"
In response to Reply # 1

Whoops. 98 Talon ESI, AEM CAI, Pacesetter header, high flow cat, 2.5" exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley & NGK Plugs.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5218 Previous topic | Next topic