Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5190
View in linear mode

Subject: "(Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a modded B18 Integra" Previous topic | Next topic
orangeclipseJun-07-06 09:37 AM
Member since Mar 10th 2006
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5190, "(Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a modded B18 Integra"
Jun-08-06 09:28 AM by orangeclipse

This is a video of my eclipse rs with a hahn stage 2 turbo and FMIC vs a built B18 Integra.I was only running 5psi.
Here you go

Here is a vid of the car reving too.Kinda crappy quality though.
Here you go

ENJOY

The car is for sale to for $8000. You can see some more pics of the car here at www.cardomain.com/ride/2244111

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra, freddy_00_69, Jun-07-06 11:39 AM, #1
RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra, orangeclipse, Jun-07-06 01:02 PM, #2
      RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra, ForceFed420a, Jun-08-06 08:49 AM, #3
           RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra, orangeclipse, Jun-08-06 09:27 AM, #4
                RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra, Aggression, Jun-09-06 05:32 AM, #5
                     RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra, Remy, Jun-12-06 02:55 PM, #6
                          RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra, orangeclipse, Jun-13-06 05:07 AM, #7

freddy_00_69Jun-07-06 11:39 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2002
1119 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5191, "RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra"
In response to Reply # 0

What is the setup on the B18 built, fully modded could mean i/e/h? I dont have sound at work so i cant hear the cars. I know the turbo wasnt turbo, right.

99 RS-T
"New bottom end(8.6:1 w/long rods)"
Turbonetics 60-1/Portfueler/etc!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

orangeclipseJun-07-06 01:02 PM
5 posts,
#5192, "RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra"
In response to Reply # 1

Im not really sure what mods he had but he said the integra was fully built and no he did not have a turbo.I think it just had a rebuilt motor with all of the goodies like headers, JE Pistons,Eagle Rods and that kind of stuff.

ForceFed420aJun-08-06 08:49 AM
Member since Oct 18th 2004
620 posts,
#5193, "RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra"
In response to Reply # 2

I'd caution you to be careful when you say "highly modded". It makes it seem like you are trying to bring more recognition that it may rightfully deserve. There's some local Civics here that are turning 500+ whp with dyno sheets to prove it. That's what I think about when I hear highly modded, and some wouldn't even consider that to be highly modded. A built bottom end doesn't necessarily consitute being highly modified, nor does an I/H/E.

Brian

Red 97 Eclipse GS (420a) MTX
Custom Garrett T3 Turbo system
Megasquirt w/52 lb/hr injectors & a Walbro 255
Kicker/Alpine Audio (3 amps, 2 subs)
90 Cav 2.2 TBI auto (winter) <- yeah, it's fast

orangeclipseJun-08-06 09:27 AM
5 posts,
#5194, "RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey guys Im just telling you what the dude told me.He said it was highly modded but it does not have a turbo on it.He told me it was highly modded so I said it was highly modded.Sorry if I made you guys think otherwise.
Later

AggressionJun-09-06 05:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#5195, "RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra"
In response to Reply # 4

No need to get all worked up man!

He is just telling you so you know...thats all.

I really wish I could of seen the race better...was a little too dark.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

RemyJun-12-06 02:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#5197, "RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra"
In response to Reply # 5

Worst video ever. Post something that we can see next time.

----------------------------
95 Eclipse Gs <--- old reliable
Star Stage 2
Greddy Fmic
Hks Bov
turbonetics wastegate
2.5 DP
3" exhaust
Eibach Sportlines
17" rims
Blitz body kit
99 conversion
Cammando Wing
Kenwood touch screen
15" sub

orangeclipseJun-13-06 05:07 AM
5 posts,
#5198, "RE: (Video)My Eclipse RS-T@5psi vs a highly modded B18 Integra"
In response to Reply # 6

Sorry guys.Ill try to get a video you can see better next time.
Later

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5190 Previous topic | Next topic