Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5127
View in linear mode

Subject: "be safe people" Previous topic | Next topic
goalie40May-01-06 09:34 AM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5127, "be safe people"

AURORA, Colo. -- A teenager who was killed Friday in a street racing accident in Aurora has been identified as 15-year-old Guadalupe Sanchez.

Sanchez, who was partially ejected during the accident, suffered severe head injuries.

Police have been able to confirm that two of the four passengers in the Plymouth that Sanchez was riding in were wearing seat belts.

That car, driven by Mauro Najera, of Denver, rolled several times during the accident.All five occupants in the other car, a black Pontiac Grand Am, driven by Jose Garcia-Felix, 18, also of Denver, were wearing seat belts.

Two passengers in that car sustained minor injuries.

Garcia-Felix and Najera may face charges of vehicular homicide and vehicular assault. The Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office will make the final determination.

just a few bad apples will screw up everything for us.

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Graph-XMay-29-06 01:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5168, "RE: be safe people"
In response to Reply # 0

here's an idea....

DON'T STREET RACE DUMMY!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StreetRacer_21May-29-06 02:52 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2005
220 posts,
#5169, "RE: be safe people"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Graph-X
here's an idea.... DON'T STREET RACE DUMMY!

Very good idea...

ModeratoreclipzGSTMay-30-06 08:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#5174, "RE: be safe people"
In response to Reply # 2
May-30-06 08:09 PM by eclipzGST

Originally posted by StreetRacer_21
Originally posted by Graph-X here's an idea.... DON'T STREET RACE DUMMY!
Very good idea...

Esp not if it's a plymouth vs. a grand am! I'm surprised they could even hit speeds great enough to do damage if they crashed.
edit: pretty good advice from someone with a sn like "StreetRacer 21"

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

StreetRacer_21May-31-06 09:40 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2005
220 posts,
#5175, "RE: be safe people"
In response to Reply # 3

Yes, thanks. Kind of a thing that well, i dunno. My XBL account is the same... lol But, in all honesty; streetracing is illegal and very dangerous. Still, people do it... so to each their own. I really do prefer a track though.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5127 Previous topic | Next topic