Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4736
View in linear mode

Subject: "Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 1/4 mile time (2g) on this site?" Previous topic | Next topic
97grnRSMay-17-05 11:36 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2004
564 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4736, "Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 1/4 mile time (2g) on this site?"
May-18-05 04:34 AM by ner947

i just been wondering. i dunno if this is the right section for this but who does have the fastest eclipse on here?

91 civic hatch, homemade turbo+ LS motor = 12 sec street car.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, turbo8u, May-17-05 11:38 AM, #1
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, whodatt1, May-17-05 11:38 AM, #2
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, ModeratoreclipzGST, May-17-05 12:19 PM, #3
      RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, soulcontroller, May-17-05 12:46 PM, #4
           RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, BlackMagic, May-17-05 01:02 PM, #5
                RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, EvMan2345, May-17-05 01:07 PM, #6
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, Teamner947, May-17-05 01:46 PM, #7
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, djtrickee, May-17-05 03:10 PM, #8
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, siueclipse, May-17-05 03:25 PM, #9
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, TeamXtremeRS, May-17-05 04:55 PM, #10
RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, Collente, May-17-05 04:56 PM, #11
      RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, siueclipse, May-17-05 05:05 PM, #12
      RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, djtrickee, May-17-05 06:45 PM, #13
           RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, ModeratoreclipzGST, May-17-05 07:19 PM, #14
                RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, Malenko, May-17-05 07:31 PM, #15
                     RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, 420a-Tnthewerks, May-17-05 09:30 PM, #16
                          RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, CarbonFiberRST, May-17-05 10:03 PM, #17
                               RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, WIDECLIPSE, May-18-05 03:22 AM, #18
                                    RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, Teamner947, May-18-05 04:36 AM, #19
                                         RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, HiOnPSI, May-29-05 06:44 PM, #20
                                              RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, BlackMagic, May-30-05 09:12 AM, #21
                                                   RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, HiOnPSI, May-30-05 09:17 AM, #22
                                                        RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, 97eclipse97, Jun-08-05 05:47 PM, #23
                                                             RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, Vandy420a, Jun-19-05 04:15 PM, #24
                                                             RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, HiOnPSI, Jul-10-05 10:25 AM, #25
                                                                  RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, 96rs-t, Jul-11-05 11:32 AM, #26
                                                                       RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?, Moderatorcs82685, Jul-13-05 04:32 PM, #27

turbo8uMay-17-05 11:38 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4737, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 0

eclipses are funny

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whodatt1May-17-05 11:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#4738, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 0

show up at at the shoot out, you might find out.

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

ModeratoreclipzGSTMay-17-05 12:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#4739, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 2

potential or verifiable?

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

soulcontrollerMay-17-05 12:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#4740, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 3

im assuming you mean 2gnt. with or without turbo.

BlackMagicMay-17-05 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#4741, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 4

he means who's got the fastest 2gnt turbo

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

EvMan2345May-17-05 01:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#4742, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 5
May-17-05 01:09 PM by EvMan2345

I do

Theres diff classifications. Theres people going for all motor fastest time, turbo fastest time, etc... If you mean overall fastest, it would def have to be a turbo, as All motor does not seem to net as fast times as many of the highly modded turbos.

Evan B
97 GS- FOR SALE
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Teamner947May-17-05 01:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#4743, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 0

Chad, or MrBlount2gnt won the prize last year at the Shootout. I don't remember what kind of time he ran.

I think Jon, or Hionpsi has run a 12.something with a really good 60' time.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

djtrickeeMay-17-05 03:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#4744, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 97grnRS
i just been wondering. i dunno if this is the right section for this but who does have the fastest eclipse on here?

I do.

Its good to see the pits are back and thriving here at 2gnt.com

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

siueclipseMay-17-05 03:25 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#4745, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 8

There are many people on here who have the potential to run great times, but not many people have slips.

TeamXtremeRSMay-17-05 04:55 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#4746, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 9

There are quite a few people on here who are more than capable of being in the 12's easy. But the problem is that most dont have the proper setup to get good times at the track..eg LSD's, strong axles, right suspension setup, and a good set of slicks. That and launching/driving skill could be lacking Ha I can't launch my car for shit..it's just not set up for a hard launch. Hopefully that will change once i get my new clutch and LSD put in.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

CollenteMay-17-05 04:56 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#4747, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by 97grnRS i just been wondering. i dunno if this is the right section for this but who does have the fastest eclipse on here?
I do. Its good to see the pits are back and thriving here at 2gnt.com

wtf was so wrong with the pits?

nice to see the leakage of no pits break into the knowledgebase is more of an appropriate comment imo.

You people and your mod ass kissing. The mods here kick ass but it doesnt mean you have you head shoved so far up their ass.

Nick
97RS

siueclipseMay-17-05 05:05 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#4748, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 11

I need more practice with my launching skills. My car changes so often its hard to get it nailed down. There is a sweet spot i have to hit which is proving deficult.

djtrickeeMay-17-05 06:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#4749, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Collente
wtf was so wrong with the pits? nice to see the leakage of no pits break into the knowledgebase is more of an appropriate comment imo. You people and your mod ass kissing. The mods here kick ass but it doesnt mean you have you head shoved so far up their ass.

Ex-squeeze me? I have no head of mine up any mods ass. In fact far from it. Note in the mods-ass-kissing thread it wasnt my name or nose that came into play there. I can appreciate the work and skill it takes to run a website, but that has nothing to do with crap being slipped into technical forums. This in my humble opinion is a stupid thread that will inevitably lead to some shit-stains trying to 1-up each other and result in debauchery that is only suited for pits. This is not technical and shouldn't be here. that is all.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

ModeratoreclipzGSTMay-17-05 07:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#4750, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by Collente wtf was so wrong with the pits? nice to see the leakage of no pits break into the knowledgebase is more of an appropriate comment imo. You people and your mod ass kissing. The mods here kick ass but it doesnt mean you have you head shoved so far up their ass.
Ex-squeeze me? I have no head of mine up any mods ass. In fact far from it. Note in the mods-ass-kissing thread it wasnt my name or nose that came into play there. I can appreciate the work and skill it takes to run a website, but that has nothing to do with crap being slipped into technical forums. This in my humble opinion is a stupid thread that will inevitably lead to some shit-stains trying to 1-up each other and result in debauchery that is only suited for pits. This is not technical and shouldn't be here. that is all.

I'm not going to lock this yet...
This may not be a technical question but it does have to do with 2GNT's and doesn't belong in any other forum.
Pit's material is another story. It's the "what did everyone have for dinner?" or "how far can you stick a pencil in your ear?" type shit that doesn't belong here...
Back on topic, do 4g63's count in this? He did say "2G" and mentioned nothing about having a 420a or even being turbo'd for that matter...

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

MalenkoMay-17-05 07:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#4751, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 14

fastest? well isnt that asking for a top speed? over a long enough flat piece of road Id say they all top out around 125 mph

as for the quickest, well isnt hahn a member?

420a-TnthewerksMay-17-05 09:30 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#4752, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 15
May-17-05 09:34 PM by 420a-Tnthewerks

Originally posted by Malenko
fastest? well isnt that asking for a top speed? over a long enough flat piece of road Id say they all top out around 125 mph as for the quickest, well isnt hahn a member?

125? Man, your shit is slow LOL. I know many people on this site have been over 125 MPH.

***This post is not meant for people to start naming off their top speed, so don't. There's already a few threads like that(as well as ones like this).***

CarbonFiberRSTMay-17-05 10:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#4753, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by Malenko fastest? well isnt that asking for a top speed? over a long enough flat piece of road Id say they all top out around 125 mph as for the quickest, well isnt hahn a member?
125? Man, your shit is slow LOL. I know many people on this site have been over 125 MPH. ***This post is not meant for people to start naming off their top speed, so don't. There's already a few threads like that(as well as ones like this).***

Yea, I've been pretty deep into 5th gear, but my speedo is broken so I have no idea how fast it was... I went 130 before boost and thats about when it seemed to no longer accelerate.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

WIDECLIPSEMay-18-05 03:22 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#4754, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 17

Well, the subject could be changed to "Who has ran the fastest time in their 2g?" and moved to the racing section. But then it would just have to be locked because of that other thread that's a mile long.

-Roman

Teamner947May-18-05 04:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#4755, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
Well, the subject could be changed to "Who has ran the fastest time in their 2g?" and moved to the racing section. But then it would just have to be locked because of that other thread that's a mile long.

Good idea.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

HiOnPSIMay-29-05 06:44 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#4758, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 19
May-29-05 06:45 PM by HiOnPSI

Yeah, i'm around here somewhere, the car's been immobile this year but I was in the 12's last year. Some people seem to think the time was invalid due to the 60', but i'm not here to start any flame war. Even if you added some to the 60', I still hit a high 12. My car is being a guinea pig for a tubular manifold/57 or 60 trim precision turbo this summer, but i really need to get that megasquirt in or it's going to be rather useless...also, due for a compression test and possible new motor..

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport
12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com

shaun> i'm sayin', bro!

BlackMagicMay-30-05 09:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#4759, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 20

im not gonna bash you, but how did you pull off that 60' time?

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

HiOnPSIMay-30-05 09:17 AM
2745 posts,
#4760, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 21

M&H slicks mounted on 15's, supposedly the previous owner of the slicks pulled off a 1.6 w/ a fwd 4g63...at least that's what he said. I was close to redline..6ish when i launched.

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport

www.haiokuracing.com

shaun> i'm sayin', bro!

97eclipse97Jun-08-05 05:47 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#4770, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by HiOnPSI
M&H slicks mounted on 15's, supposedly the previous owner of the slicks pulled off a 1.6 w/ a fwd 4g63...at least that's what he said. I was close to redline..6ish when i launched. Jon 1997 Eclipse RS 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04 www.haiokuracing.com shaun> i'm sayin', bro!

I dont want to say that you didnt get that time...but a 60' of 1.58 is better than all but 4 fwd cars out of 204 on the best fwd times...
http://www.dsmtimes.org/fwd.htm

and they were all 10.7 or less 1/4 mile cars...

So if that is true...then great job! and you should post up your time there.

Vandy420aJun-19-05 04:15 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#4776, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 23
Jun-19-05 04:15 PM by Vandy420a

prob one of the awd boys like bigbald or remy... n/m, hionpsi (12's) is the fastest 2g. Now with 1g's..., esp. with potential....

hybridsm has my vote

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

HiOnPSIJul-10-05 10:25 AM
2745 posts,
#4806, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by 97eclipse97
Originally posted by HiOnPSI M&H slicks mounted on 15's, supposedly the previous owner of the slicks pulled off a 1.6 w/ a fwd 4g63...at least that's what he said. I was close to redline..6ish when i launched. Jon 1997 Eclipse RS 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04 www.haiokuracing.com shaun> i'm sayin', bro!
I dont want to say that you didnt get that time...but a 60' of 1.58 is better than all but 4 fwd cars out of 204 on the best fwd times... http://www.dsmtimes.org/fwd.htm and they were all 10.7 or less 1/4 mile cars... So if that is true...then great job! and you should post up your time there.

Hey man, my time is upt here..I am 46 as of....7/9

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport

www.haiokuracing.com

shaun> i'm sayin', bro!

96rs-tJul-11-05 11:32 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#4811, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 25
Jul-11-05 11:33 AM by 96rs-t

wow, all these replies and we only got to see ONE person's time. My car sure isn't the fastest, but I hit a 15.4XX and I know i can do a high 14, but I will have to wait til next time to find out.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Moderatorcs82685Jul-13-05 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#4814, "RE: Jus wondering. Who has the fastest 2g on this site?"
In response to Reply # 26

nobody has said the obvious yet for fastest 2gnt.....BIll Hahn

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4736 Previous topic | Next topic