Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4713
View in linear mode

Subject: "Track Day" Previous topic | Next topic
RebelRiderR6Apr-13-05 08:20 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
61 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4713, "Track Day"

I just wanted to inform anyone in Maryland that I will be heading to Capital Raceway on April 22nd. I want to see how my car will do with all my new modification. I would love to meet others who live in Maryland at the track.

Hopefully there will be beautiful weather that day.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=24657
Hahn Racecraft Stage 2 kit with FMIC, Greddy Profec B-Spec 2, Greddy Turbo-Timer, Thernal Research Exhaust, High Flow Cat. Converter, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, MP 60mm TB, Missing Link, EIP Stage 2 Fuel Pump Kit, Prothane Motor Mount Insert Kit, MSD 8.5 wires, MSD coil pack, and an Apexi SAFC-II

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RebelRiderR6Apr-21-05 01:14 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
61 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4717, "RE: Track Day"
In response to Reply # 0

Tomorrow night is the night. If you can, I hope to see anyone near Capital Raceway in Maryland Friday night. I will report my time Saturday with hopefully high 13s or with low 14s.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=24657

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CarbonFiberRSTApr-28-05 05:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#4722, "RE: Track Day"
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-28-05 05:59 PM by CarbonFiberRST

well, what did you run? i see before you ran a 14.6 at 5.5 psi...

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4713 Previous topic | Next topic