Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4326
View in linear mode

Subject: "...heres the rest of em" Previous topic | Next topic
Jay FJul-11-04 02:31 PM
Member since May 18th 2004
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4326, "...heres the rest of em"
Jul-11-04 02:45 PM by Jay F

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=5&topic_id=77406&mesg_id=77406&page=

Like I said, id post the rest on "Racing" section

Mods - DC Sports header (4-1), R1 Racing Free Flowing Muffler, 40$ Intake (nameless), 400$ massaged head, wiseco 10.5:1, homemade groundstraps.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665Jul-12-04 06:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4333, "RE: ...heres the rest of em"
In response to Reply # 0

Damn. Doesn't that move the fastest all motor title to Phoenix for the time being then? Can't wait to see what Daisy can do. It's gonna have to wait until after the SO, but it will happen...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jay FJul-14-04 11:18 AM
Member since May 18th 2004
23 posts,
#4339, "RE: ...heres the rest of em"
In response to Reply # 1

Dont worry B!, that record is going down soon, once eddy is done with that cylinder head, and get everything hooked up... I'll even make damn sure that Daisy is hittin 14's or lower!.

Dun worry about this E.T., its only for the all motor enthusiasts who are losing faith with there engines, or to show the eh "haters" out there it can be done. With proper builds (matching setup - cams, head work, intake and exhaust mods, fuel.. and up compression) the 420A can screem!

Mods: DC Sports header (4-1), R1 Racing Free Flowing Muffler, 40$ Intake
(nameless), 400$ massaged head, wiseco 10.5:1, homemade groundstraps.

FitzyGSJul-19-04 09:08 AM
Member since Nov 30th 2003
6 posts,
#4340, "RE: ...heres the rest of em"
In response to Reply # 2

wow very inpressive, i'm glad to see that n/a record drop.

1995 Mazda Mx6 CAI, Cat-Back 1/8th-9.723
1996 Eclipse Gs (rip) Cai 1/8th- 10.628
So I dont have my 2gnt anymore, still love em those little neons with body kits.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4326 Previous topic | Next topic