Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4092
View in threaded mode

Subject: "How fast should i be running" Previous topic | Next topic
trey1219Apr-20-04 08:09 PM
Member since Apr 20th 2004
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4092, "How fast should i be running"

I have the Hahn Racecraft Stage 3 turbo kit, the full race head package from Gude, and i have JE pistons, Eagle rods, MSD ignition. 2.5 inch Exhaust piping.
I was wondering what i can expect my HP numbers to be at 12psi and then also 20psi.
ALso, how fast can i predict my 1/4 mile time to be, after about 10 passes and learning how to launch this beast?
Thanx email me at treypetty1@hotmail.com if u have any questions.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RemyApr-21-04 05:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4094, "RE: How fast should i be running"
In response to Reply # 0

I would assume with good traction you can crack 12's.

www.dsmlife.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

stvApr-21-04 07:20 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
576 posts,
#4095, "RE: How fast should i be running"
In response to Reply # 1

post a pic of your engine bay. this has no meaning of answering your question, I just wanna see it...

~STV~

95 silver gsApr-21-04 11:00 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
#4096, "RE: How fast should i be running"
In response to Reply # 2

Kinda of a off the wall question. We don't no anything about your setup. Stage 3 turbo didn't say what the compression is. Gude packages aren't the best but with no head work at all people go 12's. If your using street tires might beable to crack 13's if u want to go 12's you will need slicks. I think greg99 went a 12.90 with built bottom end stock head at 16psi.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4092 Previous topic | Next topic