Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3902
View in linear mode

Subject: "rs-t vs gsr" Previous topic | Next topic
96rs-tJan-29-04 06:58 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3902, "rs-t vs gsr"

thats right, my friends bro just got an intergra gsr and has challenged me to a race. he has exhaust and headers, we're taking it to the cali speedway track too, to make it an official race! cant wait! what do you guys think?

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: rs-t vs gsr, EclipseRST, Jan-29-04 09:08 PM, #1
RE: rs-t vs gsr, thegame, Jan-30-04 02:27 AM, #2
      RE: rs-t vs gsr, Remy, Jan-30-04 07:17 AM, #3
           RE: rs-t vs gsr, my1997eclipse, Jan-30-04 10:07 AM, #4
                RE: rs-t vs gsr, 96rs-t, Jan-30-04 12:29 PM, #5
                     RE: rs-t vs gsr, my1997eclipse, Jan-30-04 05:07 PM, #6

EclipseRSTJan-29-04 09:08 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3903, "RE: rs-t vs gsr"
In response to Reply # 0

Good luck man! IMO it'll be a close one. I raced an EX Civic with the Type R b18 swap and cat-back and headers. I only beat him by 1 car length and I'm only on 5-6 psi as well so I would think it would be a great race. Start practicing that launch and if you can get a video of it then that's even better.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thegameJan-30-04 02:27 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#3904, "RE: rs-t vs gsr"
In response to Reply # 1

i say rip your interior out.

New/More Mods Comming... New 1/4 Times In March/April

RemyJan-30-04 07:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#3905, "RE: rs-t vs gsr"
In response to Reply # 2

it will be very close.

ajna st4r: how much would that suck
ajna st4r: black... and like 5inches
ajna st4r: you got JIPPED

Member # 333

my1997eclipseJan-30-04 10:07 AM
Member since Sep 09th 2003
35 posts,
#3906, "RE: rs-t vs gsr"
In response to Reply # 3

just turn the boost up and hope for the best. i've drove a 1 but its wasn't as fast as i thought it would be if you only have stage 1 it will be close but top of third i think you should pull on him a little and if you are racing at the 1/4 mile track you should not get out of third good luck

adam underwood

96rs-tJan-30-04 12:29 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#3907, "RE: rs-t vs gsr"
In response to Reply # 4
Jan-30-04 12:33 PM by 96rs-t

yeah, i plan on taking out my subs of course and backseat as well as the passenger seat just to help me out a bit. i really want this win, so im hoping for the best, i'll definitly get a video of it and post it for yall, i might end of going tomorrow, but it all depends on him, when he wants to roll, im ready for this.
i wish i had a boost controller to boost it up at least 1psi!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

my1997eclipseJan-30-04 05:07 PM
Member since Sep 09th 2003
35 posts,
#3908, "RE: rs-t vs gsr"
In response to Reply # 5

i don't think you have anything to worry about. as long as you are a good driver i think you should win. i don't have any experience with turbos i just ordered mine last week and i hope to have good results. but back to your race if you get a video do show us all i know it will be a good race.

GOOD LUCK

adam underwood

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3902 Previous topic | Next topic