Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #382
View in linear mode

Subject: "goin to the track saturday" Previous topic | Next topic
vegasdsmrJan-23-02 04:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#382, "goin to the track saturday"

sup fellaz, i just met up with an old hockey buddy, and he bought a civic.

he showed me his engine bay, and hes got dc headers/aem intake/msd ignition/msd blaster/ muffler.

i told him id probably run 16s all day, and he got excited, and told me that we were gunna race.

should i waste my time/gas/money goin to the track to race him?

i will probably go anyways, to see what kinda times I can get.

my straight line performance mods are 2.5 exhaust/intake (ram air) 55mm t/b, afx udp, wires, ngk plugs. and i guess a few things i forgot.

anyways, is he gunna be seein my tailights??

what kinda tire pressure do i need to run? 20psi in front, 30 in back??

tia

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: goin to the track saturday, brynden29, Jan-23-02 04:23 AM, #1
RE: goin to the track saturday, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jan-23-02 04:37 AM, #2
      RE: goin to the track saturday, vegasdsmr, Jan-23-02 05:15 AM, #3
           RE: goin to the track saturday, brynden29, Jan-23-02 05:47 AM, #4
                RE: goin to the track saturday, Fast420A, Jan-23-02 06:45 AM, #5
                     RE: goin to the track saturday, vegasdsmr, Jan-23-02 06:59 AM, #6
                          RE: goin to the track saturday, brynden29, Jan-23-02 07:01 AM, #7
                               RE: goin to the track saturday, Kory, Jan-23-02 09:47 AM, #8
                                    RE: goin to the track saturday, SaberKhan, Jan-23-02 10:58 AM, #9
                                         RE: goin to the track saturday, Pyscodragon, Jan-23-02 02:26 PM, #10
                                              RE: goin to the track saturday, vegasdsmr, Jan-23-02 04:00 PM, #11

brynden29Jan-23-02 04:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#383, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Vegas, you play hockey? Ice or Inline? Just curious, I have played in some inline tourneys in Vegas, that's why I am wondering. laters.

Brynden

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-23-02 04:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#384, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 1

Just go and have fun and Im sure you'll win too.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

vegasdsmrJan-23-02 05:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#385, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 2

i play both, roller and ice. i play roller for UNLV, and you probably play at crystal palace.

hit me up when you will be in town.

peace

i farted on your wiki

brynden29Jan-23-02 05:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#386, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah, I played there. I played in the TORHS Nationals and also AIRHS Nationals. Did you play in either of those Tourneys?

Brynden

Fast420AJan-23-02 06:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#387, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey Sean! Go have fun and see what N/A times you can get so you have times to compare to when you go turbo. But one thing, Don't hit he pipe before you go, it really effects the R/T 's

current status unknown

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/

Perf:
KYB AGX Struts
Neuspeed Sport Springs
5 Strut Bars (2 F/U, F/L, R/U, R/L)
Sprint Front Camber Kit
$15 Rear Camber Kit
Corbin's A/F Gauge
MSD DIS-2 Ignition System
Some Regrind Cams that need High Compression (which I don't have)
Ported Intake Manifold
Ported Throttle Body
Drop in K&N Filter and open airbox
Custom 2 1/2 inch exhaust with Dual DTM Muffler
Empty Catalytic Convertor
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts
Hurricane_GS Short Shifter
Symborsky Shift Kit
Clutchmasters Stage 3 Modular
225/50/16inch Wheels and Tires

Audio:
Alpine CD Head Unit
Alpine Flex4 25W X 4 for Fronts and Rears
Alpine V-12 450W X 1 for Subs
Infinity Reference Series 5 1/4 and 1 inch tweeter component systems for fronts and rears
Blaupunkt 3 way 6x9's in the rears
3 MTX 5000 10" 12 ohm subs running 4 ohms mono

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

vegasdsmrJan-23-02 06:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#388, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 5

actually, i havent played in any roller tourneys lately cuz the team owes the league (western region) like 2 grand. we are banned til we pay up.

didnt play in those tourneys, but i got sum buddies that did.

what team u play for? i can see if they know.

and fast420, thats my medicine, kinda like takin vitamins in the mornin, i take a cuple grams to the head.

i farted on your wiki

brynden29Jan-23-02 07:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#389, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 6

Well I was the goalie for the Austin Outlaws, or Texas Outlaws, or Ninja Outlaws. I am not sure what we went by in those tourneys.

Brynden

KoryJan-23-02 09:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#390, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 7

run some 15s for me!!!

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M sS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

SaberKhanJan-23-02 10:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#391, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 8

30psi out back and 20psi up front sounds good. You didnt tell us what model Civic it is. If its a late model EX, he'll probably run mid to low 16's if he's a good driver. Good luck on your runs. Tell us whatcha do.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

PyscodragonJan-23-02 02:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
#392, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 9

With a cold air intake and a pacesetter 2.5 catback I ran a 16 flat down in FL (destoto speedway).I beat the hell out of some stock 94-95 Integra.The main thing is learn how to launch and powershift!

97 ECLIPSE GST SOLD
13 Chrysler 200 V6

vegasdsmrJan-23-02 04:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#393, "RE: goin to the track saturday"
In response to Reply # 10

aight, sounds good. im not sure what model civic hes got, i think its vtec tho, i mentioned variable cams/timing to him, and he was noddin his head.

one thing tho, since its my first time to the track, will they have air? so i can pump up my tires before i leave?

thanks for all the comments, and ill make yall proud.

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #382 Previous topic | Next topic