Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3598
View in threaded mode

Subject: "subaru svx" Previous topic | Next topic
clipse4evaOct-20-03 05:05 PM
Member since Oct 20th 2003
8 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3598, "subaru svx"

yes an svx, it looked like an older 90's car i've never seen one of them till yesterday, what kinda times do they get?

~ DID U RACE IN REVERSE??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ModeratorVX100Oct-21-03 09:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3599, "RE: subaru svx"
In response to Reply # 0

Rough guess... mid-high 15s? I don't remember teh details of the SVX, other than it is probably rather heavy, AWD, and has I think about 200 hp.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UberingramOct-21-03 10:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#3600, "RE: subaru svx"
In response to Reply # 1

high 16's too, the car is awefully heavy and was intended for touring rather then real racing. Boxer 6 around 200 horses, auto only though, they never made them standard. IMO, they are awesome cars. Id love one

98TalonOct-21-03 02:58 PM
Member since Apr 22nd 2002
1096 posts,
#3604, "RE: subaru svx"
In response to Reply # 2

They are alright, definately uniquely styled. One thing to keep in mind is that only the TOP OF THE LINE ones are AWD, the rest are FWD. I almost bought one once until I found out it was FWD. The used car lot guy was all cussing when I pointed it out, and was yelling about how he was going to "Sue Subaru". Their main problem areas are that the transmissions overheat and they warp brake rotors VERY often because the factory ones are too small for such a heavy car.

1990 Eclipse GS-T

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3598 Previous topic | Next topic