Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2187
View in linear mode

Subject: "2g vs. 86-89 accord" Previous topic | Next topic
blitzeclipse99Dec-23-02 03:47 PM
Member since Oct 28th 2002
172 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2187, "2g vs. 86-89 accord"

I used to have an '87 accord(my first car) and I had intake and it was slow as hell! I just went on a 3rd generation accord forum just like ours and they were talking about our 2g's, and I quote, "not being as fast as they look". I just started to laugh as I proceeded to read the other posts. Of course, they admitted they were no contest for the turbo's, but they said with the basic bolt on's they can keep up with a 2gnt. I laughed hard on that one. Just wanted to know what you guys think 'bout this.

18 focal g7's
custom exhaust
weapon r coilovers
stage 1 clutchmasters
shaved stuff:
antennae
rear wiper and squirter
spoiler
reverse lights

oh yeah...it's a 99 gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Meet Da XDec-24-02 11:32 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
196 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2188, "RE: 2g vs. 86-89 accord"
In response to Reply # 0

i had a 89 accord for my first car and i thought it was pretty quick too but once i got my gs i realized it would be no contest.

96 gs-t
Boost,and air fuel gauge
Borla Exhaust and muffler
shitty 16" rims

not installed:
97-99 conversion
Sensie front
invader skirts
invader rear
double deck aluiminum wing
m-3 mirrors w/ led
Front strut bar
coilovers
reverse indiglo gauges
Kenwood excelon in dash tv/dvd
10 disc changer

wanted:
6 bolt motor
18" rims

Remdawgz@aol.com

96 gs-t
To much shit to list.

Remdawgz@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

invaznGSTDec-26-02 02:26 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#2189, "RE: 2g vs. 86-89 accord"
In response to Reply # 1

i think i would lose to an accord.. :X

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

chrysler kidDec-27-02 12:33 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#2190, "RE: 2g vs. 86-89 accord"
In response to Reply # 2

haha yeah i had an 87 accord for my first car. I flipped the carburator lip and made an intake. No way it could beat an eclipse though, hell i look back at the races i did in that car and i wonder if people were even trying lol. That thing was built nice for a 1200 dollar car. I heard they can noe do sick engine swaps with other honda engines. The 87 accord and the 90-93 go the same speed, so you shouldnt have a problem. DID you go to www.3geez.com ?

11.65 @ 115

blitzeclipse99Dec-29-02 12:04 PM
Member since Oct 28th 2002
172 posts,
#2191, "RE: 2g vs. 86-89 accord"
In response to Reply # 3

yup! 3geez.com is where I went!

18 focal g7's
custom exhaust
weapon r coilovers
stage 1 clutchmasters
shaved stuff:
antennae
rear wiper and squirter
spoiler
reverse lights

oh yeah...it's a 99 gs

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2187 Previous topic | Next topic