Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1870
View in threaded mode

Subject: "estimated time" Previous topic | Next topic
MotoFoolSep-12-02 04:18 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1870, "estimated time"

ill be running je forged with aroudn 10.5:1 eagle rods knife edged crank balanced and blue printed bottom end udp bored tb racing clutch havent decided which one ported head and intake mani probly a pacesetter header or sumtin with a aftermarket exhaust (car still being built)

tranny gets a new ear all new shimmin lsd and welded pin

whatcha guys think??

bill

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Joshua97478Sep-13-02 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1871, "RE: estimated time"
In response to Reply # 0

I think you need to use more punctuation when you post. Makes it easier to read.

Fucking Kangaroos.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CluckeRMCOct-14-02 01:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
549 posts,
#1872, "RE: estimated time"
In response to Reply # 1

agreed.. Unfortunately, with all that, you'll still probably only be in the 14s. I'm actually just geussing, but well, thats my guess. hehe. Not that that really helps you much! lol

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
Evo Front Bumper (no pics yet)
Projector Headlights
Clear Corners
Stereo System
-Alpine Deck
-2 JL 10" Subs
-Phoenix Gold XS2300 Amp
-Custom Fit Box
Viper Alarm

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1870 Previous topic | Next topic