Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1166
View in linear mode

Subject: "i found a 1/4 track around savannah GA" Previous topic | Next topic
that_cool_guy18May-06-02 04:28 PM
Member since Feb 02nd 2002
147 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1166, "i found a 1/4 track around savannah GA"

really its an hour drive in Jackson south carolina. i took the Grand Nat'l an ran 13.41 at 14psi. i turned up the boost to 18psi and ran a 12.91. i turned the boost up to 20 psi (which is the limit for stock internals) and ran a 12.78. my best 60ft time was at 14 psi at 1.74. running 1/4 track is an ass of a lot better than running the 1/8. also my car has 135k miles and i drove there. i ran the car on 110 octane fuel. and my only mods so far are 42.5 lb injectors and an bell adjustable fuel regulator. within the next few weeks im getting a 2.5 inch exhaust and a 3inch downpipe. by the end of this summer i will have either a TA-49 or a Ta-61 turbo. and hopefully an H20 intercooler setup.
im hoping to be in the 11s real soon.

G-Techs SUCK ASS. I ran almost a second faster on the track than what the gtech said. dont trust them ever again. 13.5 on gtech 12.7 on the track. go figure

the eclipse is gon but i sold it to my brother so it is still in the famil i bought the nissan se-r spec i like it for the price i paid. once the aftermarket starts coming into play i will have one hella fast biotch. i gteched her at 15.4 with 1

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

UFOMay-07-02 08:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
87 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1167, "RE: i found a 1/4 track around savannah GA"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello.....
I live in Savannah also--- downtown. Nice to know there is someone here or near Savannah.
So, where is the 1/4 track in Savannah?
I know the old race track in Hutchinson Island,
there is one straight section which about 1/4 mile. I'm not sure.

Savannah, GA

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

theallpowerfulmeMay-10-02 08:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#1168, "RE: i found a 1/4 track around savannah GA"
In response to Reply # 1

hey, I'm in savannah abou 8 times a year, I didn't know you could drive on that track on hutchenson Is. but how do you get to jackson? U.S. 1?

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

UFOMay-10-02 11:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
87 posts,
#1169, "RE: i found a 1/4 track around savannah GA"
In response to Reply # 2

We used to drag on the track Saturday night long time ago --- 2 years may be.
It was before this track has been finished. There was a Indy Light Racing at Hutchinson Island when it was finished,
at that time we can not use it. The new hotel has built golf course around the track but there is one section that is still straight.
I saw many Sport Bikes come and drive around the track.
Next Sunday, there is going to have Autocross in Hutchinson Island also.
Check this out: http://ceautocross.tripod.com/schedule.html

Savannah, GA

that_cool_guy18May-10-02 03:24 PM
Member since Feb 02nd 2002
147 posts,
#1170, "RE: i found a 1/4 track around savannah GA"
In response to Reply # 3

go to hutchinson island every saturday night around midnight or 1:00am and they run the illegals. its fun. i will have to break out the atlas for directions to jackson. i dont know the names of the streets i rode w/ someone else

the eclipse is gon but i sold it to my brother so it is still in the famil i bought the nissan se-r spec i like it for the price i paid. once the aftermarket starts coming into play i will have one hella fast biotch. i gteched her at 15.4 with 1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1166 Previous topic | Next topic