Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #783
View in linear mode

Subject: "Audio Problem" Previous topic | Next topic
polorl50Nov-23-01 08:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#783, "Audio Problem"

I have a 95 RS and was tryin to put my new head unit in it and took out the factory unit. I tried to start the car and all i heard were clicking noises. So i installed the old one back in and that only makes little sounds and the car still doesnt start. WHATS WRONG?
Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mkerleyNov-23-01 09:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#784, "Dead battery."
In response to Reply # 0

Jump it.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

koolade9Nov-23-01 05:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
537 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#785, "RE: Dead battery."
In response to Reply # 1

yeah, jump it. you probably just ran the battery down. check your wiring to make sure you don't have any direct shorts.(you'd blow the fuse anyway, but I thought I'd mention it)

jasonhkoMar-26-02 11:26 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2002
229 posts,
#786, "RE: Audio Problem"
In response to Reply # 0

just jump it.. I had the same problem.. I was working on my system the whole day/evening.. shoot.. it got dark out so I had to use my flood light that plugs into the cig lighter. After I was done.. I tried to start up my car.. and all I heard was clicking. ITs just the batt run down.. Just jump it and then drive around for a while.. dont worry bout it unless you gotta jump your car every time you wanna start it. then you gotta problem.. look for a power leak somewhere then. Maybe somethings not turning off when its supposed to.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #783 Previous topic | Next topic