Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2335
View in linear mode

Subject: "New to 2GNT from PA (long intro)" Previous topic | Next topic
MountainDew ManSep-05-13 08:49 AM
Member since Apr 07th 2013
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#2335, "New to 2GNT from PA (long intro)"
Sep-05-13 08:59 AM by MountainDew Man

Here's my 98 Eclipse RS 5spd I picked her up back in February of 2011 for $850 with 190k with a new timing belt and clutch. I got it as my first car since I've wanted a 2G DSM since my bother got his 96 ESI back in 06. The car now has 220,420 miles and the only thing that's went bad on it is the water pump other than that its been the most reliable car in my house.
Exterior changes:

Before changing the ricey center piece also how I bought the car

After changing Ricey center piece.

Before getting the RS wheels off

After getting the GS wheels

Before getting rid of the toenail wing and hatch

After getting rid of the toenail wing and hatch

Not the biggest most noticeable change but before putting the Mitsubishi badge on

After putting on the new Mitsubishi badge

Before getting rid of the chromies

After replacing the chromies

Before getting rid of the GS wheels

After getting rid of the GS wheels

Before painting my roof

After painting my roof

Plasti-Dipped hood Didn't come out the best but I was sick of having a grey hood

16 Valve Dohc Badges (couldn't get he right side no good lighting)

1G mug flaps

Fog lights

Engine mod pics not too many at all:

Before changing the spark plug wires

After putting the new wires on. also before the strut bar

After putting on the strut bar

Most recent of all

New mod 57mm Bore Custom Throttle Body. The way it whistles almost sounds like a small factory turbo:p, I could be wrong but I think I feel a performance gain could be mind over matter though .

Nice and clean!

I dont have any off the car pics I wasnt even expecting to put it on when I did. The old one was pretty terrible in grime behind it.

This was just partially scraped off it was like sludge when it was taken off.

Interior:

Before Leather seats (No drivers side sorry it was pretty grimey and disgusting though)

After Leather seats

1G scuff plates

Mod List:

Performance Mods-Short ram intake, 8.5mm MSD Super Conductor Spark plug Wires,Bigger 57mm Bore Custom Throttle Body, Front Ebay Strut Bar, not exactly performance but aftermarket oil cap.

Exterior Mods- 17 inch League wheels powder coated metallic black/red, Black halo projector headlights, Fog lights, Color matched center tail light piece, Plasti-Dipped hood, 1G Mudflaps, Mitsubishi badge, GS badge.

Interior- Short shifter, Leather shiftboot, and GST/ GSX leather seats, GS/GST/GSX center console, Black caps behind interior door handle, 1G scuff plates

Audio-Sony Xplod XS-R1644 4-Way 270W front speakers, Optimus Rear speaker's (Don't know any specs got them with the car),Pioneer TS-W304R 12" 1300W Sub, JL Audio E6450 Amp, Daul amp for rear speakers, Sony CDX-GT35UW head unit.

Future mods/Random parts- Megan Racing cat back exhaust (own needs to be installed), Header/Downpipe, MSD Ignition coil pack, 2GB Eclipse side skirts, Bumper caps, New OEM bumper, Window tint, Stock floor mats, Lowering kit.

Sorry if this is too long/ too many pictures I copy and pasted it form another DSM forum I'm on, thanks for reading through it all though!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

New to 2GNT from PA (long intro) [View all] , MountainDew Man, Sep-05-13 08:49 AM
  RE: New to 2GNT from PA (long intro), RS420A_MP, Sep-05-13 09:33 AM, #1
RE: New to 2GNT from PA (long intro), MountainDew Man, Sep-05-13 10:20 AM, #2
      RE: New to 2GNT from PA (long intro), Moderatorxcasbonx, Sep-05-13 10:53 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2335 Previous topic | Next topic