Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1351
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: The Beauty and The Curse" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuJul-18-09 12:44 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1355, "RE: The Beauty and The Curse"
In response to In response to 2

Originally posted by irregular defect
My plans, realistically.....haha, would be to mold the skirts and get the car painted. Most likely black, but I'm debating on painting it the stock grey pearl. The interior is only half finished and a few of the parts that are done need to be gone over and cleared. I'd like to do a rebuild, top and bottom, but nothing crazy...just build it to be strong and maybe down the line do a turbo and run small boost, like 8-10psi. It's still my DD, so I don't have current plans to go crazy with it. Who knows, maybe down the line with album sales and tour I'll have money to buy a brand new car and then the Eclipse will be crazy. Haha. But realistically I would just like a clean, good looking daily driver with a little pep in it. And yes, I searched my balls off for everything I've done to/with the car. I see people get ripped apart left and right on here for asking some ridiculously stupid questions. So I just stayed in the shadows and read alot and every question I had was answered within a few minutes. I know theres alot of "stocker" type guys on here, but that's just not me. To each his own. I love the car in general, modded or not. It's just dead sexy. Oh, and I play bass. The band is 12 Stones.

No shit, thats f'n awesome 12 stones.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The Beauty and The Curse [View all] , irregular defect, Jul-17-09 08:15 PM
  RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-17-09 10:34 PM, #1
RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-17-09 10:50 PM, #2
      RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-18-09 12:44 AM #3
           RE: The Beauty and The Curse, Babbz413, Jul-18-09 01:04 AM, #4
                RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-18-09 12:31 PM, #5
                     RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-18-09 01:30 PM, #6
                          RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-18-09 01:38 PM, #7
                               RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-18-09 01:52 PM, #8
                                    RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-20-09 12:35 PM, #9
                                         RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-20-09 10:36 PM, #10
                                              RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-20-09 10:52 PM, #11
                                                   RE: The Beauty and The Curse, Hedge, Jul-21-09 07:15 PM, #12
                                                        RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-23-09 04:41 PM, #13
                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-23-09 05:21 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-24-09 11:48 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-24-09 04:24 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-24-09 09:07 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-25-09 08:36 AM, #18
                                                                                      RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-25-09 09:18 AM, #19
                                                                                           RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-25-09 11:20 AM, #20
                                                                                           RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-26-09 01:08 AM, #22
                                                                                           RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-25-09 12:01 PM, #21
                                                                                                RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-28-09 06:56 AM, #23
                                                                                                     RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-29-09 12:49 PM, #24
                                                                                                          RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-30-09 03:36 AM, #25
                                                                                                               RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-30-09 12:47 PM, #26
                                                                                                                    RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Jul-31-09 05:51 AM, #27
                                                                                                                         RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Jul-31-09 12:57 PM, #28
                                                                                                                              RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Aug-01-09 01:24 AM, #29
                                                                                                                                   RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Aug-01-09 11:14 AM, #30
                                                                                                                                        RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Aug-01-09 11:26 AM, #31
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Aug-01-09 11:29 AM, #32
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Aug-06-09 10:51 PM, #33
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-07-09 11:07 AM, #34
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, Babbz413, Aug-08-09 06:59 PM, #35
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Aug-09-09 11:17 AM, #36
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Aug-18-09 10:06 PM, #37
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, dalesmitsu, Sep-06-09 12:12 AM, #38
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, irregular defect, Sep-06-09 09:42 PM, #39
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, RoninEclipse2G, Sep-09-09 10:38 AM, #40
                                                                                                                                             RE: The Beauty and The Curse, cyb3r_shy, Sep-23-09 01:09 PM, #41

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1351 Previous topic | Next topic