Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #9464
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: About the NER Turbos" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJasonESi_TNov-14-01 04:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9467, "RE: About the NER Turbos"
In response to In response to 0

LAST EDITED ON 14-Nov-01 AT 10:00 PM (PST)

It's really hard to say. The nice thing about HRC and STAR is that all of us who have both of these kits are YOUR living guniea pigs. Every day, we experience the real life results of these kits, what they offer, their benefits, and their drawbacks in terms of both performance and reliability.

For well over 2 years, I've personally observed the many posts and experiences of the early 2gnters (Chris Morales, Joe Ackley, Eric, Wyatt (very briefly) and just a couple others) buy these two kits and act as a living experiment for me before I made my own decision on which to buy. I chose after my own careful consideration and countless hours weighing my options. Then, after a few months from when I bought my own kit, they're literally seemed to be an explosion of turbo kit purchases as the number of turbo 420a's has multiplied to a countless extent. Now (because of the large # of turbo kit owners), all of you are lucky enough to have possibly someone living closeby to you who even has one of these two kits and be able to make your own educated choice on another customer's personal experiences.

Now, the problem with NER will be an initial testing and trial period before we'll know the true results of the kit. It's not so much the performance that's going to be weighed adn scrutinized (we know Garret turbos are great), but the customer service, product quality, reliability, and support that we'll all be watching.

Stay tuned...and choose carefully! (it's your dollars being spent)

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)/Custom FMIC

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

About the NER Turbos [View all] , 2fst4u, Nov-14-01 03:31 PM
  RE: About the NER Turbos, toykilla, Nov-14-01 04:43 PM, #1
RE: About the NER Turbos, Fast420A, Nov-14-01 04:59 PM, #2
RE: About the NER Turbos, TeamJasonESi_T, Nov-14-01 04:59 PM #3