Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #855
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Just the answers I wanted to hear. . ." Previous topic | Next topic
MWCJan-11-01 04:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#859, "RE: Just the answers I wanted to hear. . ."
In response to In response to 3

I would like to say that, if you havent found out yet you will. anything you do to a DSM is going to cost you some cash!!!!!!. So to a certain point you need to be ready and willing to drop some $$$$ every once and a while. I have had over 17 cars in my 15 years of driving, and aside from my Porache and my RX7 this is the most Exspensive car I have had. Some will at first disagree, and maybe even reply with their opinons, but after they think about all the S%$T they have spent, most will agree. Maybe not all though. The biggest way to combat the cost of maintaing and upgradeing with these cars, is doing all or most of the install work yourself. Then and only then can and will it be affordable(for me that is).
P.S dont get me wrong:
I LOVE my car and it may be the the most costly, it is the BEST one yet.
SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!MWC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Question for you turbocharged freaks. . . [View all] , ECLiPSE56, Jan-10-01 12:12 PM
  RE: Question for you turbocharged freaks. . ., BLKOUT, Jan-10-01 03:59 PM, #1
RE: Question for you turbocharged freaks. . ., Tygermethd, Jan-10-01 05:39 PM, #2
Just the answers I wanted to hear. . ., ECLiPSE56, Jan-10-01 10:02 PM, #3
RE: Just the answers I wanted to hear. . ., MWC, Jan-11-01 04:32 AM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #855 Previous topic | Next topic