Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #7765
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: CRITICAL PROBLEM AFFECTING 2GNT.COM (This really sucks)" Previous topic | Next topic
speedracer21Jul-23-01 11:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
638 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7766, "RE: CRITICAL PROBLEM AFFECTING 2GNT.COM (This really sucks)"
In response to In response to 0

I'd be willing to offer space on my server (for free). I'm running win 2000 adv. server and I have about 30 gig of free space. Also I'm sure there are a few others out there that would be willing to contribute some space.
A few ideas I have about this.
1. You could move the whole site so there are no costs involved.
2. Just move the archives to other servers. That way if there are any problems (with compatability or other server issues) it wont affect the main part of the board. And you could divide up the archives and just place links to the servers where the info is stored.
3. Deleteing the archives. But then there probably would be a lot of the same questions every month or so, since the archivee post would be gone.

my $0.02

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

CRITICAL PROBLEM AFFECTING 2GNT.COM (This really sucks) [View all] , Administratoradmin, Jul-23-01 10:58 AM
  RE: CRITICAL PROBLEM AFFECTING 2GNT.COM (This really sucks), speedracer21, Jul-23-01 11:12 AM #1
RE: CRITICAL PROBLEM AFFECTING 2GNT.COM (This really sucks), sleepereclipse, Jul-23-01 11:23 AM, #2
      RE: CRITICAL PROBLEM AFFECTING 2GNT.COM (This really sucks), DAVE_FL (Guest), Jul-23-01 01:26 PM, #3
           Juan, you got mail!, PuRe RaGe, Jul-24-01 02:46 AM, #4
RE: CRITICAL PROBLEM AFFECTING 2GNT.COM (This really sucks), GS_Newbie, Jul-24-01 02:35 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #7765 Previous topic | Next topic