Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #593
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Road Race Engineering.com" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratoradminJan-02-01 08:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
100 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#600, "RE: Road Race Engineering.com"
In response to In response to 0

Just because they don't like/work on the 420A doesn't mean we should write them off or disrespect them. They have the best reputation of any of the main DSM vendors, and are the top of the line (along with DSS) for knowledge on suspension and handling setup.

I have been to RRE many times, talked with Mike and the guys at length, and even helped crew for a couple rally events. They are all very cool, and are starting to appreciate the performance potential of our cars when turbocharged. You have to understand that they've been working on 300-400 hp+ turbo DSMs for years before there was a turbo kit even close to production for us. So of course they are more interested in the 4g63. Besides, they have enough tired 1Gs and crank-walked 2G-Ts alone to keep em seriously busy. Now that people are showing up with 200, 250 and even 300hp 2GNT's, they are giving us more credibility. Besides, you should hear what they say about other cars out there, esp Honduhs!

Anyway I just wanted to put my thoughts in here on this. Have a thicker skin, put up with their ribbing, and you'll get all the _right_ answers to making your car handle better, and pretty much anything else that doesn't involve the engine itself. Very good tradeoff in my books.

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Road Race Engineering.com [View all] , eclipse_gs, Jan-02-01 09:49 AM
  420a engine, 95ESi, Jan-02-01 11:57 AM, #1
RE: Road Race Engineering.com, Sabot, Jan-02-01 02:11 PM, #2
RE: Road Race Engineering.com, Tygermethd, Jan-02-01 05:02 PM, #3
RE: Road Race Engineering.com, Armond30, Jan-02-01 05:24 PM, #4
patrick ;), Locke, Jan-02-01 05:49 PM, #5
      RE: patrick ;), Tygermethd, Jan-03-01 05:08 PM, #7
RE: Road Race Engineering.com, Administratoradmin, Jan-02-01 08:14 PM #6
RE: Road Race Engineering.com, BoostnRS, Jan-04-01 06:07 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #593 Previous topic | Next topic