Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #37
View in linear mode

Subject: "What does it take to Run 11's in our cars???" Previous topic | Next topic
GregNov-27-00 05:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
392 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37, "What does it take to Run 11's in our cars???"

Ok, I think I have everything to do it except a few Fuel Tricks!! I need your guy's help. Is anyone know alot about the Hahn 11 second car?? What do they have for there fuel system?? I know the fuel defencer and what else?? I have the Star Stage II Kit with the upgraded TO4E BB Turbo. My motor is fully built and ready to go!! I already ordered the VC1 fuel defencer and I'm ordering the Adjustable Vortech FMU soon. Are 550 Fuel injectors big enough?? Will the Walbro Fuel Pump be enough?? What did Hahn Run in there car?? I'm looking to make just over 400HP to the wheels!! I need your guy's help in my quest for the 11 second 99 Eclipse GS 420A!!! I'm looking to be posting 11's this Winter!!! Oh, I do know I need a big set of slicks Thanks Guys!!

Greg Williamson
1999 Eclipse GS "Sport" (Sold)
Star Stage III
12.817 @ 109.36

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What does it take to Run 11's in our cars??? [View all] , Greg, Nov-27-00 05:24 AM
  RE: What does it take to Run 11's in our cars???, Armond30, Nov-27-00 02:58 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #37 Previous topic | Next topic