Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #342
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: how much power can the stock internals hold?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJasonESi_TDec-17-00 06:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#343, "RE: how much power can the stock internals hold?"
In response to In response to 0

Certainly, with adequate fuel maintained for 10 psi's of boost, you should be able to get somewhere from 250-300 hp depending on your supporting mods.
From what I've heard and read, the stock internals whould be able to withstand close to the 300 hp mark. I know HRC blew a rod when they ran out of fuel at the 16 psi level. I don't know if anyone truly knows how many horses te stock internals could hold if adequate fuel was always maintained. The compression is high, however, so a good rule of thumb is probably 275 hp or so.

http://www.turbosystem.com/Hahn_Automotive/The_420A_2_0L_DOHC_Engine___HR/the_420a_2_0l_dohc_engine___hr.html

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

how much power can the stock internals hold? [View all] , Irfan, Dec-16-00 08:53 PM
  RE: how much power can the stock internals hold?, TeamJasonESi_T, Dec-17-00 06:16 AM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #342 Previous topic | Next topic