Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #241
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: finally got new clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
Jason 95 GS TurboDec-14-00 01:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
183 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#244, "RE: finally got new clutch"
In response to In response to 2

I have been waiting now for 2 1/2 months on my unorthodox racing stage 1+ to come in. first it took 5 weeks for the wrong one to come in..now when i call..they are waiting for the parts to come in to make the stage 1+ that i wanted. I am hoping this clutch can hold upwards of 14 lbs. of boost once i get the fuel i need. It better though...it is a 4 puck "carbotic" disk with an unsprung hub...engagement is gonna be harsh as hell. But, as long as it holds, i don't care. Ohh..and i got the nonmodular deal too since mine is a 95. I hope that helps it hold better too..

By the way chris, and anyone else getting a clutchmasters...if there is a way to check and make sure that the modular clutch you get is balanced before you put it on, i would do it. When shawn, the dude i got my kit from put his clutchmasters stage IV on, the whole car would have a horrible vibration no matter what RPM. The only thing we could figure out that it was the clutch was out of balance when they made it. It was only right after he put the clutch on that it developed the vibration. So, just a word of caution for you.

jason
95 GS turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

finally got new clutch [View all] , manek, Dec-11-00 06:02 PM
  RE: finally got new clutch, TeamStan2gnt, Dec-13-00 04:25 PM, #1
RE: finally got new clutch, TeamMuRiX, Dec-13-00 11:09 PM, #2
      RE: finally got new clutch, Jason 95 GS Turbo, Dec-14-00 01:31 AM #3
           RE: finally got new clutch, TeamStan2gnt, Dec-14-00 09:39 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #241 Previous topic | Next topic