Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #24
View in linear mode

Subject: "New turbo kit???" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJeff_99gsNov-25-00 06:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24, "New turbo kit???"

I was browsing Extreme Motorsports' website and came across this:

Normally Aspirated Intercooled Turbo Kit $3295.00
This upgrade for the 2nd generation 2.0L normally aspirated engines adds a Mitsubishi turbocharger to the non-turbo cars, yielding incredible performance improvements. The kit includes a Mitsubishi TD05/16G 10 cm "super 16G" turbo, a compressor bypass valve, an upgraded fuel pump, hoses and fittings, a side-mount intercooler and piping, a stainless steel exhaust manifold, 2 1/4" stainless steel downpipe, manual boost controller and Autometer boost and fuel pressure gauges (along with a a-pillar mount), a K&N conical filter, and all the other miscellaneous parts and required to make this kit a bolt-on affair. Supports over 250 HP at 8-10 PSI of boost. We keep this system in stock. Please call to verify availability.

The price is the same as the HRC stage 2....is it the same kit? It isn't the Star, and I thought that HRC didn't deal with outside vendors....
if anyone has any info I'm sure we would all appreciate it.
Here is the link...it is near the bottom of the page under "Turbo chargers" http://www.extrememotorsports.com/g2cat/full.htm

Jeff

http://gs.dsmpower.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

New turbo kit??? [View all] , TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-25-00 06:31 PM
  RE: New turbo kit???, TeamJasonESi_T, Nov-26-00 06:28 AM, #1
RE: New turbo kit???, TeamMuRiX, Nov-26-00 10:59 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #24 Previous topic | Next topic