Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108728
View in linear mode

Subject: "Boosting problem." Previous topic | Next topic
xiDsmmanixMay-26-11 01:31 PM
Member since May 10th 2010
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108728, "Boosting problem."

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I'm gonna be very brief so we can get straight to the problem. My car when started cold, I got to open the throttle and all pressure for the turbo is dumped at the waste gate. Now, when I start my car when the engine is hot, it'll boost to 7 pounds (my Tial spring rate). It'll do it on and off and I have no idea where to start to fix it. My T3T04e Garrett hybrid turbo doesn't have a nipple for vacuum so I have a lot of vacuum tee's hooked up to my intake manifold, one off of the FMU, another off of the boost gauge, and my boost controller and even my MS unit. A lot of vacuum tee's, could that be a possible problem that would cause that? Could I have my boost controller hooked up wrong, even though I checked it over and over..?
Thanks for the help in advanced.
-Miguel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Boosting problem. [View all] , xiDsmmanix, May-26-11 01:31 PM
  RE: Boosting problem., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-26-11 01:35 PM, #1
RE: Boosting problem., xiDsmmanix, Jul-23-11 09:38 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108728 Previous topic | Next topic