Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108354
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Hahn manifold (internal gate) to externally gated manifold" Previous topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCDec-16-10 05:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108361, "RE: Hahn manifold (internal gate) to externally gated manifold"
In response to In response to 3

Originally posted by Red90Sev
Originally posted by Ebster1085 I agree with Mikey. Just order one of Hahns modular internal wastegate actuators. That way you have the ability to change the spring rate.
Thanks for the input guys, I wasn't really considering modifying the Hahn manifold, was leaning more toward a Star types manifold. I think I will give Hahn a call though and get a different Internal WGA.

yes. if you already have hahn pipes and a mostly hahn setup, getting another hahn WGA would be a smarter route. Cheaper, less work, time, and effort. good choice.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hahn manifold (internal gate) to externally gated manifold [View all] , VendorRed90Sev, Dec-14-10 01:31 PM
  RE: Hahn manifold (internal gate) to externally gated manifold, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-14-10 11:55 PM, #1
RE: Hahn manifold (internal gate) to externally gated manifold, Ebster1085, Dec-15-10 08:29 AM, #2
RE: Hahn manifold (internal gate) to externally gated manifold, VendorRed90Sev, Dec-15-10 08:01 PM, #3
      RE: Hahn manifold (internal gate) to externally gated manifold, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-16-10 05:36 PM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108354 Previous topic | Next topic