Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #943
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: FMIC install and cutting bumper up" Previous topic | Next topic
Jason 95 GS TurboJan-15-01 11:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
183 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#946, "RE: FMIC install and cutting bumper up"
In response to In response to 2

actually, i needed to trim my bumper reinforcemnt bar just slighty to get the intercooler to fit right. it would hit the intercooler when i slid the bumper back on. I got a 95...so that should be the same, but i don't know if the talons are at all different there. I drove for quite some time without it cut, but i could never seem to get the bumper to go back on right till i trimmed it. the actualy bumper cover though, the urethane part you see actually shouldn't need cut though. just the reinforcement bar. Then again, i also have one of the first, if not the first kits that star made, so you might even have something different there.

jason
95 GS turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FMIC install and cutting bumper up [View all] , 95ESi, Jan-15-01 08:54 AM
  RE: FMIC install and cutting bumper up, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-15-01 09:45 AM, #1
RE: FMIC install and cutting bumper up, 95ESi, Jan-15-01 11:19 AM, #2
      RE: FMIC install and cutting bumper up, Jason 95 GS Turbo, Jan-15-01 11:24 AM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #943 Previous topic | Next topic