Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89072
View in linear mode

Subject: "New help finding some couplers for intake piping" Previous topic | Next topic
QC DSM ESiTAug-29-05 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89072, "New help finding some couplers for intake piping"

Okay I have a Saab as a daily driver and the coupler (or the thing that would connect the intake piping to the turbo) went to crap on me. I found out that this part is discontinued (figures) so I can't even order this from the Saab dealership. No other place I know carries this part. All it pretty much is, is probably a foot long coupler that has a 45 degree angle bend in the middle and is 2 1/2in. around on both sides. I need help to find a website or something where I can just order one to those specs or something like that. Please help guys. This Saab won't even idle untill this is fixed because of the MAS air meter which pretty much means its undriveable. Thanks in advance.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

New help finding some couplers for intake piping [View all] , QC DSM ESiT, Aug-29-05 12:09 PM
  RE: New help finding some couplers for intake piping, Teamner947, Aug-29-05 12:23 PM, #1
RE: New help finding some couplers for intake piping, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-29-05 12:34 PM, #2
      RE: New help finding some couplers for intake piping, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-29-05 07:42 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89072 Previous topic | Next topic