Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #86877
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
madhatter210Jun-17-05 05:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86985, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to In response to 22
Jun-17-05 05:17 AM by madhatter210

Originally posted by BRU_ce
I suppose it's my fault for believing I was talking to fully grown adults. This is childish, and I'm sure that to anyone with half a fucking brain can see that. As I see you immediately lower yourselves to insulting, primitive indirect sarcastic attacks, I'll be more blunt in my posts as well. Maybe you'll understand me better? Or maybe I should just lower the word count to under 20 because apparently everyone on this board has the reading comprehension skills of a GODDAMN TEN YEAR OLD. Fuck off, I don't give a shit. I was trying to do something positive for the community, but the few of you that responded managed to drive it to the ground, and why I will NEVER know.

Edited for content explaination: Yes this thread also needs answer to the original question, BRU_ce stay on the subject. Its posts that go way off topic like these which is why there are never any answers to questions for the new_b's to find. Now lets bring it back to the point which could have been found with a simple search or going to page 2 in just about any related section.

This whole subject makes me cringe because if you really think the kit is any good you didn't search or get to learn anything about the company or persons your trying to advocate.

Try dealing with aim's at 3 am from this places (non admitted that there is an association but other findings have me believe other wise)fellow united dirtbags going bullistic on me(very professional), Or why is it I get aim's from people who's part came to them in poor quality and had to be sent back. Or better yet the countless discretions that came about during questioning about said kits.

Anyone can be a re-seller its different to be a fabricator, I haven't seen any positive feedback about custom parts that were fabricated right the first time. Maybe you only hear about the bad but through my searchs and fact findings along with tims' and other members, the conclusions drawn is well informed.

BRU_ce I personally think if you haven't had extensive fact finding communication or have actually bought a kit yourself you really have no right to be "angry" in this thread at all.

This isn't about childish behiavor by older members, its about older members who did the research to be able to call out what they know. I'm sure you have read some of the other threads about this subject right?

What you have read is just the tip of the iceburg. And just so you don't think I'm just being a dick I was once and advocate for this place until what I found out what I know and it gave me an opportunity to pull my head from my ass.Luckly in time to not join the fates of the croonies of this place.

I think its anyones right to buy what the hell ever and its a buyer beware world, if the answers about the perfomance/reliabilty of this kit are not there though other than "well its on some local cars". I think what has been said a bunch already should be thrown into the equation to help someone make an informed desicion.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

Concept Illusions Kit released [View all] , DarkEclips96, Jun-14-05 05:21 AM
  RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, tim97rs, Jun-14-05 05:28 AM, #1
RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, CustomGS, Jun-14-05 05:42 AM, #2
RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, DarkEclips96, Jun-14-05 06:15 AM, #3
      RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, a_miller_76, Jun-14-05 06:55 AM, #4
RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, djtrickee, Jun-14-05 10:07 AM, #5
      RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, mcgyvr, Jun-14-05 10:18 AM, #6
      RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, SilverBullet20g, Jun-14-05 11:24 AM, #7
           RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, Teamdougie2, Jun-14-05 11:58 AM, #8
                RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, DarkEclips96, Jun-15-05 05:39 PM, #9
                     RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-15-05 07:22 PM, #10
                          RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, DarkEclips96, Jun-16-05 05:27 AM, #11
                          RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-16-05 01:11 PM, #12
                          RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, tim97rs, Jun-16-05 04:26 PM, #13
                               RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-16-05 05:30 PM, #14
                               RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, djtrickee, Jun-16-05 06:49 PM, #16
                                    RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-16-05 07:45 PM, #17
                               RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-16-05 06:03 PM, #15
                                    RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, Ducking_Fumbass, Jun-17-05 12:15 AM, #18
                                         RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-17-05 01:02 AM, #19
                                              RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, youkickedmydog, Jun-17-05 03:08 AM, #20
                                                   RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jun-17-05 03:43 AM, #21
                                                        RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-17-05 03:58 AM, #22
                                                             RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, tim97rs, Jun-17-05 04:35 AM, #23
                                                             RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-17-05 04:52 AM, #24
                                                             RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, madhatter210, Jun-17-05 05:03 AM #25
                                                             RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-17-05 05:10 AM, #26
                                                                  RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, djtrickee, Jun-17-05 05:20 AM, #27
                                                                  RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-17-05 05:25 AM, #28
                                                                  RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, Ducking_Fumbass, Jun-17-05 05:35 AM, #29
                                                                       RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, BRU_ce, Jun-17-05 05:43 AM, #30
                                                                            RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jun-17-05 06:19 AM, #31
                                                             RE: Concept Illusions Kit released, CustomGS, Jun-17-05 07:16 AM, #32

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #86877 Previous topic | Next topic