Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #85165
View in linear mode

Subject: "speed sensor wire-- how do I find it and be sure it is the right one?" Previous topic | Next topic
Dan ZellerApr-23-05 10:26 AM
Member since May 30th 2003
190 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85165, "speed sensor wire-- how do I find it and be sure it is the right one?"

Installing a Greddy TT,

I am about to hook up the speed sensor wire.

I did a SEARCH on here and found that it is a yellow wire with a white stripe and is pin 45 on our ecu.

Now I looked under my dash, found a big group of wires, and there is a yellow wire with a white stripe in that bunch. How can I be sure it is the right one?

In the Chilton's wire diagrams it shows that there is yellow wire with a white stripe going from the speed sensor, as well as the crankshaft pos. sensor and camshaft pos. sensor. How Can I be sure it is the right one?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

speed sensor wire-- how do I find it and be sure it is the right one? [View all] , Dan Zeller, Apr-23-05 10:26 AM
  RE: speed sensor wire-- how do I find it and be sure it is the right one?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-23-05 09:53 PM, #1
RE: speed sensor wire-- how do I find it and be sure it is the right one?, 96NTeclipse, Apr-23-05 10:08 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #85165 Previous topic | Next topic