Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #782
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just got my Manifold, Downpipe, and Turbine Housing back..." Previous topic | Next topic
Phat99EclipseJan-06-01 06:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#782, "Just got my Manifold, Downpipe, and Turbine Housing back..."

LAST EDITED ON 06-Jan-01 AT 11:23 AM (PST)

Hey guys, I just got the downpipe, manifold, and turbine housing back from HPC after being thermal coated... they are beautiful!!! I got it all done for only $145... I also got my compressor housing polished to near chrome for another $45. I will be getting the kit installed next Thruday and Friday by a local shop. Plus side is that they are letting me work in the shop for the install so I can learn all I can. I don't think many other shops out there would do this. And this isn't some small shop with no business... These guys are really kewl... If there is anyone else interested in getting your stuff ceramic coated too by HPC and can't get a good deal like this, let me know... I'll put you in touch with the shop here who hooked me up. Laterz,
DoN
'99 GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2, CFDF Clutch
Greddy Manual Boost Controller
Greddy BOV and EVO Exhaust
Greddy TT and shift knob
B&M Edge Short Shifter
Eibach Sportlines with Tokiko Blues

'99 Eclipse GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2
Greddy EVO Exhuast
AEM Big Brakes
Greddy Type S BOV
Pioneer DEH-P7200
Bazooka EL1500 running 2 MTX 10" Subs
Fosgate Separates throughout

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Just got my Manifold, Downpipe, and Turbine Housing back... [View all] , Phat99Eclipse, Jan-06-01 06:19 AM
  BTW, that also with the downpipe coated inside and out..., Phat99Eclipse, Jan-06-01 06:22 AM, #1
RE: BTW, that also with the downpipe coated inside and out..., TeamWyatt, Jan-06-01 08:32 AM, #2
      RE: BTW, that also with the downpipe coated inside and out..., Phat99Eclipse, Jan-06-01 09:39 AM, #3
           silly me,, TeamWyatt, Jan-07-01 10:28 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #782 Previous topic | Next topic