Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #76260
View in linear mode

Subject: "Map sensor problem" Previous topic | Next topic
IbongouteclipsesSep-08-04 03:49 PM
Member since May 24th 2004
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76260, "Map sensor problem"

I recently put a turbo on my 97 Gs and everything was fine for about a day and then the car started hesitating(I dont know any other way to explain it) and the check engine light came on.I put it on a computer to read the errors and it said it was the map sensor.This was before I know about the missing link so I ordered and installed one.The car was parked while I was waiting on the missing link because I read that you could fry the map sensor if you drove it without the missing link installed. But now the check engine light comes on and I get the map sensor error again.So what I need to know is has anyone had the same problem? Did I fry my sensor driving it without the missing link? Also is anyone else having a problem with the filter coming out of the synapse engineering missing link? Any info anyone could give me would be great.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Map sensor problem [View all] , Ibongouteclipses, Sep-08-04 03:49 PM
  RE: Map sensor problem, Ark, Sep-08-04 04:45 PM, #1
RE: Map sensor problem, Scandelous, Sep-09-04 03:36 AM, #2
RE: Map sensor problem, Ibongouteclipses, Sep-09-04 05:10 AM, #3
      RE: Map sensor problem, turbo8u, Sep-09-04 06:26 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #76260 Previous topic | Next topic