Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #72459
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just got that new AUTOMETER fuel pressure gauge...." Previous topic | Next topic
DSMeclipseGSJun-09-04 06:22 PM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72459, "Just got that new AUTOMETER fuel pressure gauge...."
Jun-09-04 06:23 PM by DSMeclipseGS

Yea... what the title says. Well I have the HRC kit and the gauge they provided doesnt look like its working. i wanted to check up on the fuel pressure and the gauge looked shot. You know how the needle is always vibrating slightly when the car is on? Well it was dead still.
When I adjusted the static pressure and then reconnect the vaccumm hose, the needle showed the pressure like 10psi LOWER... I am almost positive the psi reading should raise just a little.

So anyway I bought the autometer FP gauge (mechanical) and I havent been able to connect the new gauge because the threads on the gauge seem to be a little thicker/bigger(hard to explain) than the threads on the HRC gauge. I have the metal barb on one side going into the rubber hose and the other end is to screw the gauge into.

Where do you guys buy the barbs and fittings to connect the gauge? i believe you can get the the barbs/fittings at Home depot and I will stop there tomorrow, but I just wanted to know where everyone else goes. thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Just got that new AUTOMETER fuel pressure gauge.... [View all] , DSMeclipseGS, Jun-09-04 06:22 PM
  RE: Just got that new AUTOMETER fuel pressure gauge...., grain, Jun-09-04 06:25 PM, #1
RE: Just got that new AUTOMETER fuel pressure gauge...., DSMeclipseGS, Jun-09-04 07:22 PM, #2
      RE: Just got that new AUTOMETER fuel pressure gauge...., TeamMetalJim, Jun-10-04 06:13 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #72459 Previous topic | Next topic