Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #67214
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?" Previous topic | Next topic
mkerleyMar-20-04 03:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67290, "RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?"
In response to In response to 12

Originally posted by 420AYE
Four words. CHILL THE FUCK DOWN!....NOW! five. excuse me. Not to bash on anyone here, but if you really want something that bad, do like him ^^^^ go to a shop, and get it done.

Not everyone has shops close to them that can (or will) do that kind of thing. I don't and I don't have the time to drive somewhere else to get it done, so I'm relegated to wait for this piece.

When you buy things that aren't going to be readily available, through a third party, and over the internet, and its CUSTOM MADE, it could take them months. I wouldn't be jumping into anything.

I don't know how many of you know the story. Maybe all, but just for clarification's sake. When we ordered we were told they would ship by early the next week. When they didn't, someone on here called and he said he'd lost a worker and that they'd be done and shipped out by early the next week. Well that date came and passed a week ago or so ago and no one has received or heard anything.

But as far as him giving updates, those are nice. But would you rather them be typing up emails and writing posts, or out in the shop making YOUR stuff?

Well, since they haven't even STARTED yet, they could be sending us emails or posting b/c it wouldn't be taking away from their time making our pieces YET. He said once he gets started, it will take 2 days.

Like I said, I don't care how long it takes, just give me a realistic date instead of making promises you can't keep. It's not like we expect these 'custom' pieces to be here super quick, but when they quote a week up front and it's been a month, it's a little frustrating. That's all. I'm not complaining, just trying to help you understand the reason some are and I can't say as I blame them.

and before more people come in here and jump the people complaining, maybe it's best to know the full story....

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

AFDX downpipe? WTF? [View all] , 41eclipse, Mar-18-04 12:07 PM
  RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, Cereal5, Mar-18-04 01:53 PM, #1
RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, 41eclipse, Mar-18-04 02:37 PM, #2
RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, cseithel, Mar-19-04 04:55 AM, #3
      RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, mkerley, Mar-19-04 05:20 AM, #4
           RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-19-04 06:12 AM, #5
                RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, GhEttOrAiD, Mar-20-04 06:14 AM, #14
RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, mike_d, Mar-19-04 06:22 AM, #6
      RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, Super20G, Mar-19-04 07:20 AM, #7
      RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, Cereal5, Mar-19-04 07:56 AM, #8
           RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-19-04 07:59 AM, #9
                RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, Cereal5, Mar-19-04 08:02 AM, #10
                     RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, mkerley, Mar-19-04 09:05 AM, #11
                          RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, 420AYE, Mar-19-04 07:03 PM, #12
                               RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, mkerley, Mar-20-04 03:49 AM #13
                                    RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, 41eclipse, Mar-20-04 04:00 PM, #15
                                         RE: AFDX downpipe? WTF?, brynden29, Mar-22-04 08:27 AM, #16

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #67214 Previous topic | Next topic