Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63384
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread" Previous topic | Next topic
turbo8uJan-14-04 02:40 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63578, "RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread"
In response to In response to 26
Jan-14-04 02:48 PM by turbo8u

-"The funniest part of that statement is that you're trying to justify the low quality of Wiseco pistons by saying you got a deal. Amusing."

thats funny? i'm only going to run 15psi, i think they'll be fine. why dont you shut the fuck up, no one wants to hear your bullshit.

-"Yeah, drop it in! Nevermind getting them BALANCED. Nevermind the piston to wall clearance that won't be correct if you just drop the pistons in. Nevermind all that stuff. It's not important."

thats why i checked the clearances with feeler gauges, mototard.

-"Just don't get them hot, and you'll be set, right?"

that was pretty clever....<cough>

-"You know, they make things like pliers, and scratch awls and other things normal people call "tools" ... you should try them someday.

i used tools, but its easier to use your fingers. you dont even understand the way it all looked so shut the fuck up.

-" Wiseco just has some 4 year old ethiopian throw some locks in the box and hope they fit right. Way to go Wiseco!"

yup, pretty sure exactly what all the guys at neons.org would say too

-"You do a good job answering your own questions. It's indicative of the quality of your pistons."

you think im going to boost like 25psi or something. i have a sidemount, and a 16g, i'm going to run 15, the wisecos will be fine.

-"Hey, don't forget to post the pics when you pull them back out, too, okay? After they get hot, and your piston-to-wall clearance goes to shit, I want to see pics of the scraped up cylinder walls. Way to save $20!"

mototard.....no one wants to hear you talk shit. do you ever post something positive? if not, shut the fuck up

im curious as to what the mods think of you and your willingness to bash so quickly. you need the fuckin boot imo, get the fuck out of here with your negative comments and queer comments on dino's man juice you fuckin queer.

nick: im not gunna put a piston through the head man
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.
chrysler kid> and fyi i have never HAD to shave.
DR1665> I'm sure your Talon and my Talon are all there needs to be, since we're the only two Talons that really matter around here

Originally posted by sarahdr1665
...some girls like the "nerdy" guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread [View all] , turbo8u, Jan-13-04 10:25 AM
  RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-11-04 03:33 PM, #1
RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, TeamXtremeRS, Jan-11-04 03:58 PM, #2
RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-12-04 05:38 AM, #3
      RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, thedawg, Jan-12-04 05:58 AM, #4
           RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Collente, Jan-12-04 08:29 AM, #5
           RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Teametx, Jan-12-04 09:23 AM, #6
                RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-13-04 06:53 AM, #8
                     RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, thedawg, Jan-13-04 10:32 AM, #9
                          RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-13-04 01:16 PM, #10
                               RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Matt_95tgs, Jan-13-04 06:00 PM, #12
                                    RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-14-04 01:19 AM, #13
           RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-12-04 03:46 PM, #7
                RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-13-04 01:18 PM, #11
                     RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, vtcomp, Jan-14-04 02:55 AM, #14
                          RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-14-04 06:10 AM, #15
                          RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, lickscissors, Jan-14-04 06:25 AM, #16
                          RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Collente, Jan-14-04 06:26 AM, #17
                               RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-14-04 06:28 AM, #18
                                    RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Teametx, Jan-14-04 08:49 AM, #19
                                         RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-14-04 09:56 AM, #20
                                              RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, lickscissors, Jan-14-04 10:17 AM, #21
                                                   RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Teametx, Jan-14-04 11:01 AM, #22
                                                        RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-14-04 11:17 AM, #23
                                                             RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, vtcomp, Jan-14-04 11:46 AM, #24
                                                             RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, mototool, Jan-14-04 12:09 PM, #25
                                                             RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Collente, Jan-14-04 12:22 PM, #26
                                                                  RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-14-04 02:40 PM #27
                                                                       RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, grain, Jan-14-04 06:42 PM, #28
                                                                            RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-15-04 02:08 AM, #29
                                                                            RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, vtcomp, Jan-15-04 02:42 AM, #30
                                                                                 RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, lickscissors, Jan-15-04 04:38 AM, #31
                                                                                 RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-15-04 05:46 AM, #32
                                                                                      RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-15-04 06:23 AM, #33
                                                                                           RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, lickscissors, Jan-15-04 06:47 AM, #34
                                                                                                RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-15-04 07:12 AM, #36
                                                                                 RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-15-04 06:56 AM, #35
                                                                                      RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-15-04 07:31 AM, #37
                                                                            RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Teametx, Jan-15-04 08:04 AM, #38
                                                                                 RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, TeamDR1665, Jan-15-04 08:30 AM, #39
                                                                                      RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-15-04 09:27 AM, #40
                                                                                           RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Skrilla, Jan-15-04 11:23 AM, #41
                                                                                           RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, turbo8u, Jan-15-04 11:39 AM, #43
                                                                                                RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, Skrilla, Jan-16-04 05:30 AM, #48
                                                                                           RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, TeamDR1665, Jan-15-04 11:25 AM, #42
                                                                                                RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, lickscissors, Jan-15-04 05:12 PM, #44
                                                                                                     RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-15-04 05:15 PM, #45
                                                                                                          RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, lickscissors, Jan-15-04 05:20 PM, #46
                                                                                                               RE: which way to stick in my wisecos? other questions too, get your ass in this thread, MrSlick, Jan-16-04 12:57 AM, #47

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63384 Previous topic | Next topic