Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #60878
View in linear mode

Subject: "missing link help" Previous topic | Next topic
turbo8uNov-18-03 08:58 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60878, "missing link help"

ok i got a missing link finally because my stupid HRC box is pretty inconsistent with holding the map voltage constant, i dont know why.

but yea, i got the missing link and pulled off the map sensor and have noooo idea how to install the friggin ML....the plug that comes of map sensor (the one that actually goes into the mani after you take off the two 7mm bolts) with the two 0-rings on it. i know the ML goes between the ML and the manifold so what the heck....it just doesnt work. and you know a picture is worth a thousand words....so see if this helps describe my dilemna

the map sensor plug doesnt go into the missing link...did i perhaps get the wrong one? PICS would help me, thanks

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

missing link help [View all] , turbo8u, Nov-18-03 08:58 AM
  RE: missing link help, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-18-03 09:06 AM, #1
RE: missing link help, turbo8u, Nov-18-03 09:11 AM, #2
      RE: missing link help, weepul, Nov-18-03 11:18 AM, #3
           RE: missing link help, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-18-03 12:16 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #60878 Previous topic | Next topic