Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #56257
View in linear mode

Subject: "att: Motofool" Previous topic | Next topic
RxR_EclipseSep-14-03 05:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56257, "att: Motofool"

I know this is abuse of the forum, so if the moderators want to kill this thread after motofool responds I have no problem with it. I was just not sure where to post this at. The reason for this post is that a friend of mine paid Bill for a turbo kit in May and also helped him get the first line of DP's done. Brice, (owner of the kit in question) has been emailing Bill and gettting delivery failure all the time.

Bill, Brice has been trying to get ahold of you for about a week now trying to find out where his turbo kit is. He paid for it in May, and has been patiently waiting, but he is getting a bit frustrated that you will not respond to his emails (when they go through). Please either call him or email him back. The money he gave you was to go toward paying his car off, and now he is really regreting give you the money cause you have not given him the kit.
I know your busy with this business that your getting off the ground and all, but Brice did go all the way into spokane to help you with your first set of DP's and has been nothing but paitent here. Please at the very least give him some parts or finish his kit up.
Thanks
RxR

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

att: Motofool [View all] , RxR_Eclipse, Sep-14-03 05:25 AM
  RE: att: Motofool, Eclipse2NR, Sep-14-03 06:51 AM, #1
RE: att: Motofool, Eagle 5, Sep-14-03 06:54 AM, #2
      RE: att: Motofool, Tommyboy, Sep-14-03 08:01 AM, #3
      RE: att: Motofool, juggalo, Sep-14-03 05:28 PM, #4
           RE: att: Motofool, Dirty, Sep-14-03 07:20 PM, #5