Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #5284
View in linear mode

Subject: "You guys won't believe my freakin luck...." Previous topic | Next topic
Phat99EclipseMay-19-01 03:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5284, "You guys won't believe my freakin luck...."

LAST EDITED ON 19-May-01 AT 08:41 AM (PST)

LAST EDITED ON 19-May-01 AT 08:40 AM (PST)

LAST EDITED ON 19-May-01 AT 08:40 AM (PST)

Well,

i just got out of the Air Force last month and took a job in Austin, TX. So we finally move up here last weekend (the 11-13th) and everything is kewl, 'cept living out of boxes...

Well, on my way home from work on my first day living in Austin (I actually commuted from San Antonio for 2 weeks before moving here), I was on Mopac going towards Wells Branch where I live (I'm sure you guys care where I live, right???). NEways, It is stop and go traffic and we are all stopped, except this moron traveling at like 35mph behind me!!! I see him in my rear view and notice he is looking down, not watching traffic!!!! and then...

WHAMM!!!!

He hit me so hard that my car was moved 7 feet after impact and hit the car infront of me!!! I no longer have a freaking trunk and I am sore as all get the F@#$ OUT!!! Since my car is lowered and he was driving a Chevy Blazer, he went right over the rear bumper and straight into the trunk...

Did alot of damage. I'm just glad the front impact didn't hurt anyone else,besides me, or my FMIC... phew!!!

Should have my car back in about 3 weeks... I just hope my back is feeling better by then so I can actually get in and out of my car when I get her back!!!

Sorry to bore everyone...

DoN
'99 GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2, CFDF Clutch
Greddy Manual Boost Controller
Greddy BOV and EVO Exhaust
Greddy TT and shift knob
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
AEM Big Brake Kit
B&M Edge Short Shifter
Eibach Sportlines with Tokiko Blues

By the Freaking Way... This guy lives in my apartment complex and is in the building directly across the street from me...

'99 Eclipse GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2
Greddy EVO Exhuast
AEM Big Brakes
Greddy Type S BOV
Pioneer DEH-P7200
Bazooka EL1500 running 2 MTX 10" Subs
Fosgate Separates throughout

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

You guys won't believe my freakin luck.... [View all] , Phat99Eclipse, May-19-01 03:38 AM
  RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., klipzracer, May-19-01 05:58 AM, #1
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., CluckeRMC, May-19-01 11:42 AM, #2
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., RS_Guy, May-19-01 12:06 PM, #3
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., eclipsekaiser, May-19-01 12:26 PM, #4
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., DarkHumor, May-19-01 02:25 PM, #5
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., DarkHumor, May-19-01 02:27 PM, #6
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., ModeratorCorbin, May-19-01 03:43 PM, #7
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., Phat99Eclipse, May-20-01 02:34 AM, #8
      RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., 99GSBBTurbo, May-20-01 03:02 PM, #9
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., DarkHumor, May-20-01 03:23 PM, #10
RE: You guys won't believe my freakin luck...., Phat99Eclipse, May-21-01 01:58 PM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #5284 Previous topic | Next topic