Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #47223
View in linear mode

Subject: "HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!" Previous topic | Next topic
UberingramApr-21-03 07:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47223, "HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!"

Ok, 99 Eclipse with Hahn Stage II / FMIC. I'm using the Missing Link and not the Hahn FCD. Started it up for the first time and I got some wacky ass shit goin on. First I got a nasty squeal (sp) coming from the ML and the car would not idle at all. I take the ML off and the hole into the throttle body is fucking hosed, chips all over the place. Ok, easy fix, got some black gasket sealant and used it on the outside of the o-ring on the ML. Got it all back up and let it dry. There is still a leak but not nearly as bad. And not it idles but barely and very rough. I check the fuel pressure gauge and its sittin at 20 lbs. Per the instructions I turned the top allen bolt on the FPR to see if i could get any more pressure out of it. Nada. 3 full turns and it didnt effect it any. If I give the car gas the guage pegs 0 lbs and car will almost die but it'll save itself.

I talked to run4cvr about it and we think it may be the MAP senser cutting the fuel becuase of the leak past the ML. I know I have an exhuast leak (stupid hahn exhaust bolts) but I dont think that has anything to do with my problem. I triple checked all my fuel connections and I've found no leaks anywhere. Checked the aux fuel pump relay and it's all wired correctly.

Input would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST! [View all] , Uberingram, Apr-21-03 07:56 PM
  RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, TeamJasonESi_T, Apr-21-03 08:44 PM, #1
RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, run4cvr, Apr-21-03 08:51 PM, #2
RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, Uberingram, Apr-21-03 09:01 PM, #3
      RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, pn0ymahal, Apr-21-03 09:05 PM, #4
      RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, Uberingram, Apr-21-03 09:13 PM, #5
      RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, Matt_95tgs, Apr-21-03 09:13 PM, #6
           RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, run4cvr, Apr-21-03 09:19 PM, #7
           RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, Uberingram, Apr-21-03 09:21 PM, #8
                RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-22-03 01:26 PM, #11
RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, Uberingram, Apr-22-03 11:20 AM, #9
RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, TeamJasonESi_T, Apr-22-03 11:42 AM, #10
      RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, pn0ymahal, Apr-22-03 01:31 PM, #12
      RE: HRC stage II fuel problems. HELP FAST!, Uberingram, Apr-22-03 02:16 PM, #13

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #47223 Previous topic | Next topic