Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #36587
View in linear mode

Subject: "Starting prob, turns over" Previous topic | Next topic
Super20GDec-29-02 05:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2545 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36587, "Starting prob, turns over"

the engine turns over, fuel pressure gauge reads 40-45psi, switched power wire on the dfi reads 12v, nothing has changed or been touched since last time it was driven i dont think... but it wont catch or try to catch. Turns over fine though. I havent started it for a few months really, cause i have been busy, but i did get it running last week. It was loading up on fuel and not starting... so i cut the cranking fuel for the temperature range down from like 9 to 4, cleaned the plugs, blew out the cylinders, and it fired right up, drove for 1/2 hr, parked it, and now this week it wont start,...should i check the coil pack and plug wire resistance values? any ideas?

edit: hmmm, the msd box isnt lighting up when cranking... the plugs wires arent throwing sparks.... the wiring for the MSD hasnt changed, what should i check? It is grounded good, and the 12v wire that goes directly to the battery gets 12.02v...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Starting prob, turns over [View all] , Super20G, Dec-29-02 05:49 AM
  RE: Starting prob, turns over, JustOne, Dec-29-02 06:19 AM, #1
RE: Starting prob, turns over, Super20G, Dec-29-02 06:26 AM, #2
      RE: Starting prob, turns over, Super20G, Dec-29-02 08:35 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #36587 Previous topic | Next topic