Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #26111
View in linear mode

Subject: "Turbo timer or car alarm (w/Remote start?)" Previous topic | Next topic
ChamukoJul-09-02 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26111, "Turbo timer or car alarm (w/Remote start?)"

Ok heres my question if you have not figured it out already.
I know some of you do use your turbo timer and car alarm, but doestn this involve some pretty complicated wirring?
Now the question is If I get an alarm with remote start could I turn the car off get out lock it and then start it again to do the turbo timer function? or is the whole point for it not to turn off at all? I do want an alarm, my current one got messed up. But I am also turbo , so why not kill 2 birds with one stone? I can do most of the wirring myself , im pretty good at that , and I can just use the harness off the old alarm. What would you guys do in my situation? I can also get a self arming alarm and all so that it arms after the turbo timer shuts off the engine, my main concern is the whole engine off/on thing which is why its posted here and not the audio section. Please give me some input on this guys. thanks.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Turbo timer or car alarm (w/Remote start?) [View all] , Chamuko, Jul-09-02 11:49 AM
  RE: Turbo timer or car alarm (w/Remote start?), JUNJUN712, Jul-09-02 04:51 PM, #1
RE: Turbo timer or car alarm (w/Remote start?), Chamuko, Jul-10-02 04:24 AM, #2
      RE: Turbo timer or car alarm (w/Remote start?), brynden29, Jul-10-02 06:52 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #26111 Previous topic | Next topic