Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19565
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Still tilting lean, is this because i ran my FMU from the back with a long vac line?" Previous topic | Next topic
YelloEcipse97Apr-11-02 10:12 AM
Member since Nov 22nd 2001
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19567, "RE: Still tilting lean, is this because i ran my FMU from the back with a long vac line?"
In response to In response to 1

yeah i have the 255, and im running 5psi right now, i notice black smoke shooting out now and then from the exhaust when i punch it real good, the other day i was doing 70 in 5th gear and i down shifted to 4th and it had no response just stuttered no boost, no spoool, no nothing, i havent changed the fuel filter since i've had the car over 34k. Im trying to find out whats up. Yes i can hear the boost leaks i need to fix them because the carbon deposits all in the engine bay gross! Ive double checked all the vac lines. When will I need a inline pump? I know dino has one. Do i neccesarily need one? I have 2 bolts leaking by the turbine housing and two bolts missing off the manni (2-3). I checked the fmu and i made sure the out line runs to the tank. The inline to the FPR. I fixed the kink i had in the outline. I notice the air/fuel reads better to stoich and rich. Only in 4th and 5th do i get lean readings. Maybe i should run the fmu upfront what do you guys think! My car is running faster now! The car is running jerky in all gears it seems like. Could the vc2 be off? I try to run a meter to it, and the highest it read was 2.20v. To verify which wire on the ecu harness needed to be spliced and tapped? Lets get the ball rolling!

thanx, john

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Still tilting lean, is this because i ran my FMU from the back with a long vac line? [View all] , YelloEcipse97, Apr-11-02 05:08 AM
  RE: Still tilting lean, is this because i ran my FMU from the back with a long vac line?, whodatt1, Apr-11-02 06:21 AM, #1
RE: Still tilting lean, is this because i ran my FMU from the back with a long vac line?, YelloEcipse97, Apr-11-02 10:12 AM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19565 Previous topic | Next topic