Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19041
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: i havent changed the Fuel filter or the Pvc valve since ive owned the car...still runs lean hel" Previous topic | Next topic
OPCLIPSE96Apr-04-02 05:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19044, "RE: i havent changed the Fuel filter or the Pvc valve since ive owned the car...still runs lean hel"
In response to In response to 2

John,

Just go ahead and replace the fuel filter and the pcv valve, the parts are not that expensive like 15-20 bucks for both and you should have done it by now anyway....While your at it you can replace the UPPER and lower radiator hoses that are in dire need of replacement too !!!! Routine matinence should of been done (like I've always told you) before you put the turbo on.....

Jeff
96NT to WRX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

i havent changed the Fuel filter or the Pvc valve since ive owned the car...still runs lean help!! [View all] , YelloEcipse97, Apr-04-02 08:54 AM
  RE: i havent changed the Fuel filter or the Pvc valve since ive owned the car...still runs lean hel, YelloEcipse97, Apr-04-02 09:22 AM, #1
RE: i havent changed the Fuel filter or the Pvc valve since ive owned the car...still runs lean hel, YelloEcipse97, Apr-04-02 05:03 PM, #2
      RE: i havent changed the Fuel filter or the Pvc valve since ive owned the car...still runs lean hel, OPCLIPSE96, Apr-04-02 05:16 PM #3
           RE: i havent changed the Fuel filter or the Pvc valve since ive owned the car...still runs lean hel, HadesOmega, Apr-04-02 06:44 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19041 Previous topic | Next topic