Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #18965
View in linear mode

Subject: "can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!??" Previous topic | Next topic
YelloEcipse97Apr-03-02 02:36 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2001
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18965, "can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!??"

i had he vc2 adjusted right,,then all of the sudden it ran to lean....and stayed on the first 3 bars..my car feels a bit sluggish ,and jerky . Can anyone give me a idea of whats happening,,, it was running stoiche to rich earlier,,,now its lean,,whats going on.... I could use all the help

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!?? [View all] , YelloEcipse97, Apr-03-02 02:36 PM
  RE: can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!??, cyan, Apr-03-02 04:36 PM, #1
RE: can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!??, YelloEcipse97, Apr-04-02 02:11 AM, #2
      RE: can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!??, cyan, Apr-04-02 04:13 AM, #3
           RE: can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!??, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-04-02 06:14 AM, #4
                RE: can running lean to running rich affect your boost ,,,my car feels slower on take off!!!??, YelloEcipse97, Apr-04-02 08:47 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #18965 Previous topic | Next topic