Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #16989
View in linear mode

Subject: "your opinions on my FMIC situation" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanMar-06-02 07:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16989, "your opinions on my FMIC situation"

okay ive got the starion IC, had it on the car since i installed the turbo (little before actually, *cough..rice*)
anyway, greg (basikstylz) hooked me up (thanks again) because there is a small hole in one of the end tank welds, is there anything i can use to patch the hole up, because everyone ive been to says it will cost about $50 to weld because of the type of metal the cooler is made of. id like to just throw some filler in it..but what kind? i dont think hot glue will hold (but it isnt visible when installed so it doesnt have to look good, and this is only temporary until i get my HRC FMIC)

and second, i need opinions on what i should do for piping? whats the cheapest route i can take? i think i can use the standard stage one intake pipe as my upper IC pipe with a coupler and some more pipe so i wont have to have a new flange welded for the BOV. whats the best place to get some cheap pipe that i can have welded cheaply as well?

search doesnt work BTW

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

your opinions on my FMIC situation [View all] , cyan, Mar-06-02 07:45 AM
  RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, Thunderous_Talon, Mar-06-02 07:49 AM, #1
RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, eclipsekaiser, Mar-06-02 09:10 AM, #2
      RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, Kory, Mar-06-02 09:40 AM, #3
           RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, ecl98pse, Mar-06-02 12:53 PM, #4
                RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, cyan, Mar-06-02 02:32 PM, #5
                     RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, fauchpj, Mar-06-02 03:59 PM, #6
                          RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, cyan, Mar-06-02 04:53 PM, #7
                               RE: your opinions on my FMIC situation, Matt_95tgs, Mar-06-02 05:22 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #16989 Previous topic | Next topic