Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107247
View in linear mode

Subject: "a question about fuel and the 12:1 fmu" Previous topic | Next topic
HedgeOct-04-09 09:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107247, "a question about fuel and the 12:1 fmu"

Ive done a bunch of searching and have tried to not have to ask questions while doing my stock turbo build but ive come to a bit of a road block when it comes to how im going to do my fuel system so i left it to the end to figure out. it is the only part that im unsure about at the moment.

I plan on running a kit ive slowly pieced together myself and will be boosting to 4-5lbs until i rebuild my spare engine.

Im at the point where im ordering my fuel system and was going to go with the 12:1 fmu and walbro but after searching and finding this site(it has to be somebody here, im sure of it)
http://dsm-ezine.com/sleeper5_stage_1.html

it seems id be more suited to a 7:1 fpr with the numbers id be running for a while. I havnt really came across anyone here suggesting to run anything other then a 12:1 fmu for a basic system and am a bit worried id run lean. Can anyone conferm this, or should i stick with the 12:1 to be on the safe side? Thanks alot.

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

a question about fuel and the 12:1 fmu [View all] , Hedge, Oct-04-09 09:40 PM
  RE: a question about fuel and the 12:1 fmu, Moderatorcs82685, Oct-05-09 05:48 AM, #1
RE: a question about fuel and the 12:1 fmu, ModeratorCorbin, Oct-05-09 06:04 PM, #2
      RE: a question about fuel and the 12:1 fmu, eclipserstturbo, Oct-05-09 07:06 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107247 Previous topic | Next topic