Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53115
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
optikalJul-21-03 11:57 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53277, "RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off."
In response to In response to 33

:rolleyes

9D9...omg man i'm getting sick of your shit, seriously. i usually don't post often like this but its time for me to be a fucking prick, and guess what if it pisses you off, oh well get over it.

you talk about your show car this, and your show car that. kid, you don't know a FUCKING thing about building a SHOW car. you brag about how you can't seem to lose your local, piss poor car shows? give me a fucking break. lets see what your competition was man. that's weak. you don't care about national car shows? exactly, building a show car means that you are building to compete in those exact shows in which YOU DO NOT COMPETE IN. stop making an ass of yourself man, do not talk about things you don't understand, like the show scene. its about QUALITY of parts used, and perfection and everything flowing with the car. you said something about shuwa's stock paint. give me a fucking break, it looks like you are running stock silver paint to me...oh wait, maybe its just the picture since your car looks so much different in person. what is that, some kind of high dollar candy paint or something? fuck man, half those blue pieces in your engine bay are SPRAY PAINTED. try powdercoating kid, that's how its done. sure, its a little more money, but you were "building" a show car weren't you? money shouldn't be an object when building one. tail light covers? wtf is that shit man, autozone f&f special or something? get some fucking taste and DO SHIT RIGHT. don't say you are building a show car when you DON'T EVEN HAVE A FULL FUCKING KIT. you say shuwa's car has a stock front? NO SHIT. you have a STOCK REAR, not to mention a STOCK SPOILER. oh yeah, and a tip for your show car...don't get confused about what "show" means and think that you don't have to upgrade your engine with high performance parts to make it faster to compete. WRONG. show is everything, including GO. man you need so stfu and get off this fucking forum. omg i won't get to see pix of your car with ghost flames when its done! man, i'm gonna lose so much sleep over this dude, that's not fair. who gives a fuck if they never saw 9d9's car EVER again? not me, i can see riced out eclipses all day long. btw, you've been talking about 19's for so long, yet i haven't seen you deliver the goods. your old ass 17's might be alright to win in your class of what, maybe 4 cars at a local show, but its not gonna do shit at a show THAT MATTERS. you talk about how your car is unique. i don't see one fucking unique thing on your pos rice burner. yeah, never seen ghost flames before, or a painted cf hood. you are one original mother fucker. don't ask for opinions if you don't want to hear them. better yet, don't post. ever again. get the fuck out of the import scene or start doing shit right. guys like widebodied....now HE'S building a show car. even aggression and eklipsdrvr are building some nice cars. quit painting your interior pussy, glass that shit since your car is a SHOW car. that is what you said it was right?

man i still have more shit to rip you up one side and down the other, but you are already wasting my time. go buy a honda or something, or watch f&f again or something you ricer. fucking show car wannabe.

oh and by the way, shuwa is running a CHIN SPOILER from RMDSM, not a garden edger. get a full kit or something and quit trying to talk shit on other ppl's cars that ARE BETTER THAN YOURS. that isn't opinion btw, that's fact. it only makes you look like an idiot.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off. [View all] , 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-18-03 05:12 PM
  RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., djtrickee, Jul-18-03 05:15 PM, #1
RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., SPL_Eclipse, Jul-18-03 05:15 PM, #2
RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-18-03 05:22 PM, #3
      RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-19-03 11:15 AM, #4
      RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., farmdogg55, Jul-19-03 11:25 AM, #5
           RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-19-03 02:02 PM, #6
                RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Jul-19-03 02:26 PM, #7
                     RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-19-03 02:34 PM, #8
                          RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., chrysler kid, Jul-19-03 02:51 PM, #9
                               RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., invaznGST, Jul-19-03 08:42 PM, #10
                                    RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., evan2, Jul-19-03 11:18 PM, #11
                                         RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-20-03 03:10 AM, #12
                                         RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-20-03 11:00 AM, #13
                                              RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., jerseystyle1, Jul-20-03 11:22 AM, #14
                                         RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Twiste, Jul-20-03 12:07 PM, #15
                                              RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-20-03 12:44 PM, #16
                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., jerseystyle1, Jul-20-03 01:13 PM, #17
                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Shockeclipse, Jul-20-03 06:24 PM, #18
      RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Teameclipse804, Jul-20-03 07:02 PM, #19
           RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-20-03 07:22 PM, #20
                RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-20-03 08:32 PM, #21
                     RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Nackers, Jul-20-03 08:54 PM, #22
                     RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-20-03 09:18 PM, #23
                          RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Nackers, Jul-20-03 09:20 PM, #24
                          RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-20-03 09:28 PM, #25
                               RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Nackers, Jul-20-03 09:36 PM, #26
                                    RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-20-03 09:47 PM, #27
                                         RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., BlitzdEclipse99, Jul-21-03 03:56 AM, #28
                                              RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-21-03 08:39 AM, #29
                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Malenko, Jul-21-03 08:55 AM, #30
                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., EclipseTical, Jul-21-03 09:39 AM, #31
                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., fatchance, Jul-21-03 10:05 AM, #34
                                                             RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-21-03 10:41 AM, #35
                                                                  RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., fatchance, Jul-21-03 11:00 AM, #36
                          RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-21-03 09:55 AM, #32
                               RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-21-03 10:03 AM, #33
                                    RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., optikal, Jul-21-03 11:57 AM #37
                                         RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-21-03 12:34 PM, #38
                                              RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-21-03 12:53 PM, #39
                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-21-03 01:08 PM, #40
                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-21-03 01:50 PM, #41
                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., optikal, Jul-21-03 02:56 PM, #42
                                                             RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Teameclipse804, Jul-21-03 05:45 PM, #43
                                                                  RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 95 GS red, Jul-21-03 07:17 PM, #44
                                                                       RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., optikal, Jul-21-03 07:45 PM, #45
                                                                            RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-21-03 08:42 PM, #46
                                                                                 RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., eclipse213, Jul-21-03 09:01 PM, #47
                                                                                 RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., optikal, Jul-21-03 09:14 PM, #48
                                                                                 RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-21-03 11:16 PM, #49
                                                                                      RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Vinh766, Jul-22-03 12:10 AM, #50
                                                                                           RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., BlitzdEclipse99, Jul-22-03 06:21 AM, #51
                                                                                                RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-22-03 06:47 AM, #52
                                                                                                     RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-22-03 07:08 AM, #53
                                                                                                          RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Vinh766, Jul-22-03 10:35 AM, #54
                                                                                                          RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., ughhhead, Jul-22-03 12:31 PM, #55
                                                                                                               RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jul-22-03 12:45 PM, #56
                                                                                                                    RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., BlitzdEclipse99, Jul-23-03 05:37 AM, #57
                                                                                                          RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., NappyEclipse, Jul-23-03 06:14 AM, #58
                                                                                                               RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Teameclipse804, Jul-23-03 01:54 PM, #59
                                                                                                                    RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Jul-23-03 02:34 PM, #60
                                                                                                                         RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., steve0677, Jul-23-03 03:29 PM, #61
                                                                                                                              RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., jerseystyle1, Jul-23-03 05:06 PM, #62
                                                                                                                              RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., steve0677, Jul-23-03 05:15 PM, #63
                                                                                                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., jerseystyle1, Jul-23-03 05:19 PM, #64
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Diceman19, Jul-26-03 06:05 AM, #65
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 1998EclipseRS, Jul-26-03 09:21 AM, #66
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Diceman19, Jul-26-03 10:04 AM, #67
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., optikal, Jul-26-03 10:08 AM, #68
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., xEclipsE RaceRx, Jul-26-03 10:17 AM, #69
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-26-03 10:46 AM, #70
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., icedout, Jul-26-03 11:22 AM, #71
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., shuwa29, Jul-26-03 12:52 PM, #72
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 1998EclipseRS, Jul-26-03 07:31 PM, #73
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., 98_silvergs, Jul-26-03 08:30 PM, #74
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., KaptainMyke, Jul-26-03 08:36 PM, #75
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., optikal, Jul-26-03 09:01 PM, #76
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Moderatormicyek, Jul-27-03 05:24 AM, #77
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., bullox, Jul-27-03 12:16 PM, #79
                                                                                                                              RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., widebodied, Jul-27-03 11:20 AM, #78
                                                                                                                                   RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., nappyjim, Jul-27-03 09:23 PM, #80
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., chrysler kid, Jul-27-03 09:59 PM, #81
                                                                                                                                        RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Chamuko, Jul-27-03 10:08 PM, #82
                                                                                                                                             RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Remy, Jul-27-03 11:51 PM, #83
                                                                                                                                             RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., skid13, Jul-28-03 06:41 AM, #84
                                                                                                                                             RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., chrysler kid, Jul-28-03 06:56 AM, #85
                                                                                                                                             RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., ghost, Jul-28-03 08:21 AM, #86
                                                                                                                                             RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off., Teameclipse804, Jul-28-03 02:48 PM, #87

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53115 Previous topic | Next topic