Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #32300
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions." Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSOct-10-02 01:44 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32304, "RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions."
In response to In response to 3

>waxing it 2 times a month makes the swirls WORSE

DAMNIT! I keep hitting backspace and it takes me back to the thread! It keeps deleting my shit!

OKAY, I don't really wax my car this much, the swirls have gotten better since I've been waxing it. I need more suggestions, like the wax I should use, I've used Gold Class, Zymoil, 3 Step, all the good shit, is there any secrets I need to know? I just want the car perfect and I know it will never be.

And I forgot to mention, Is it worth it to just get the clear coat respray? I don;t have any deep scratches or anything, I do have some rust on the edge of my pass. side door, I don't know, the more I think of it the more I think I need to just redo the whole car. I'm rambling.....Just keep the ideas rollin' in so i know what options I have

Thanks.

-Chipper

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions. [View all] , 1998EclipseRS, Oct-09-02 01:59 PM
  RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., 1998EclipseRS, Oct-10-02 02:25 AM, #1
RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., BuckNutty, Oct-10-02 04:48 AM, #2
      RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., fauchpj, Oct-10-02 05:58 AM, #3
           RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., 1998EclipseRS, Oct-10-02 01:44 PM #4
                RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., OZ_GS, Oct-10-02 02:19 PM, #5
                     RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., BuckNutty, Oct-10-02 02:26 PM, #6
                          RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., 1998EclipseRS, Oct-11-02 02:39 AM, #7
                               RE: I've decided to repaint my car... But, I have some questions., OZ_GS, Oct-11-02 04:55 AM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #32300 Previous topic | Next topic