Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105514
View in linear mode

Subject: "Interior Chassis wiring and hvac issues" Previous topic | Next topic
smallz8Oct-19-11 01:41 PM
Member since Sep 19th 2011
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105514, "Interior Chassis wiring and hvac issues"

So I recently took a long trip in my 2g...upon returning I noticed that my rear defrost button was not fuctioning nor was my heater or a/c. I have searched all the forums here and also checked the wiring diagrams avail online. I have successfully identified each of the connectors having to do with the a/c, heater, defrost panel, etc. None of the wiring looks to be damaged or tampered with. All connectors seem to be clean and connected completely (none were loose)....I have now moved over to the passenger side underneath the dash messing with the blower motor etc. All parts seem to NOT be damaged, connected properly, and the wiring not tampered with. I have run out of ideas and patience at this point in time and this is why I am asking for help.

Thank you

"I'm a gear head with 6" pumps..."
http://2gnt.com/graphics/thumbs/thumb_smallz8_his and hers.jpg

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105514 Previous topic | Next topic