Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #81396
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels)" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonMay-07-05 05:26 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84791, "RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels)"
In response to In response to 4

i know this is a old post but in case anyone else runs into this prob,when you add a larger spacer to the crank the window will get cought and some have cut the crank,but when i was installing the spal on my pass side yesterday i found that its a tab thats locking everything up.take out your speaker,roll down the window and look thur the speaker hole and you will see it.its right below one of the window mounts.its a pain but just remove that and you can add the larger spacers and wont have to cut the crank...

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels) [View all] , Semperboost, Feb-07-05 05:46 PM
  RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels), 96eclipse2nr, Feb-07-05 07:18 PM, #1
RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels), tim97rs, Feb-07-05 07:45 PM, #2
      RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels), MCubed45, Feb-07-05 11:52 PM, #3
           RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels), Semperboost, Feb-08-05 06:45 AM, #4
                RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels), 1995talon, May-07-05 05:26 AM #5
                     RE: Spacers for window crank (Power Windows - GST Panels), J, May-09-05 12:04 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #81396 Previous topic | Next topic